Once a bb classic user, I moved to keyone 6 years back. Happy and cheerful it served me well, the feeling of standing out in crowd, having a pkb along with touch seemed like a perfect phone. I was beyond satisfied but then in last 18Finally moving on from blackberry-img_6398.jpgFinally moving on from blackberry-img_6406.jpg months I began facing various issues, network would go absolutely zero, phone would hang and reboot itself, voice issues, keyboard stops working briefly. I used many remedies taking help from this group but eventually decided enough. After researching few models decided to go for pixel4 - Google pixel 4 yes a bit outdated for now but i had my reasons :
    1. 5.7” screen super compact screen ease of use
    2. Best looking pixel phone as of this date (subjective)
    3. Camera adequate enough, for day to day usage
    4. Fastest wireless charging phone in this budget
    5. Google support till coming 4 years
    I am happy with the device, will share 1 month review soon.
    Attachment 453301
    09-28-22 02:43 PM
    The Pixel 4 EOL is Oct 21, 2022 I've seen lot's of folks saying this should be extended, but nothing from Google saying they would. But I'd only expect one more year if it were to happen... not four.

And there is a "moving on" thread here...
    I look forward to your thought, as I am always looking for a phone to move onto
    09-28-22 03:11 PM
    I look forward to your thought, as I am always looking for a phone to move onto
    I deleted my post as I wasn't sure about security patches...

My view.... your phone needs to be "current", that means buying from a manufacture with a history of providing updates and patches, and buying a device new enough to receive those throughout your usage of said phone.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-29-22 07:13 AM
    Once a bb classic user, I moved to keyone 6 years back. Happy and cheerful it served me well, the feeling of standing out in crowd, having a pkb along with touch seemed like a perfect phone. I was beyond satisfied but then in last 18Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6398.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	174.0 KB 
ID:	453302Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6406.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	152.8 KB 
ID:	453303 months I began facing various issues, network would go absolutely zero, phone would hang and reboot itself, voice issues, keyboard stops working briefly. I used many remedies taking help from this group but eventually decided enough. After researching few models decided to go for pixel4 - Google pixel 4 yes a bit outdated for now but i had my reasons :
    1. 5.7” screen super compact screen ease of use
    2. Best looking pixel phone as of this date (subjective)
    3. Camera adequate enough, for day to day usage
    4. Fastest wireless charging phone in this budget
    5. Google support till coming 4 years
    I am happy with the device, will share 1 month review soon.
    Attachment 453301
    Congratulations!

Just a note, the Pixel 4 has reached end of life, so there may be no more OS updates for it coming:
    https://www.engadget.com/google-pixe...204331197.html

However it may continue getting security patches for a little while more, until late 2023.
    10-21-22 12:17 AM
    After the pixel 2 died I went to the s22 ultra 6 months ago and so far it's a awesome device no complaints here. I just wish someone would bring the Bold back I love the size and format and it's all I need I bet a new bold that has latest specs and great camera would sell like hot cakes.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
    02-12-23 10:15 PM
    After the pixel 2 died I went to the s22 ultra 6 months ago and so far it's a awesome device no complaints here. I just wish someone would bring the Bold back I love the size and format and it's all I need I bet a new bold that has latest specs and great camera would sell like hot cakes.

Why not get yourself a Titan Slim as a secondary device?
    04-08-23 01:21 PM

You're kidding right? All Blackberry KEY sales combined with all Unihertz PKB sales don't equal a serving of mini hotcakes
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-08-23 02:26 PM
    You're kidding right? All Blackberry KEY sales combined with all Unihertz PKB sales don't equal a serving of mini hotcakes
    mmmnnn mini hotcakes with Blackberry syrup.....
    04-08-23 02:28 PM
    While it sounds good to me, aren't you labeled a traitor if not choosing maple syrup ������?
    04-08-23 02:34 PM
    While it sounds good to me, aren't you labeled a traitor if not choosing maple syrup 🤔?
    04-08-23 02:34 PM
    While it sounds good to me, aren't you labeled a traitor if not choosing maple syrup ������?
    Kinda
    04-08-23 02:42 PM
    After 20 years of bb phones i went to a P7 in December. The modern phones does everything better than my k2le. The only thing I miss is my pkb. I hate typing on glass. 9 months in and still suck at it.
    Tsepz_GP likes this.
    09-11-23 02:23 AM