Yep, that's well said! I'm loving my S2 after being an S1 owner since initial release with OS.65! All those Droid lovers are going to be just as disappointed and bitchy with it when it finally drops. those are the folks who are never pleased with anything.
    Wait until anyone who fully expected bluetooth voice dialing to be a function of Android 2.0, buys the phone and finds out it can't do that!
    11-02-09 03:25 PM
    HOW can u have "final" thoughts when the Droid hasn't even hit yet??? Seems premature to me.
    Game. Set. Match.
    11-02-09 03:57 PM
    Civic.......your the best !!!!!
    11-02-09 04:03 PM
    Geez, give the poor OP a break. His only error was that he titled his post wrongly. It would have been more accurately styled "final thoughts on whether to buy the Storm2 now without waiting to see the Droid".
    11-02-09 05:11 PM
    LOL. these fandroids are defending the device before its even hit.
    i believe u have to be a **** who calls out/makes fun of others because of what youre a fan of, to actually be a "fanboy." OH WAIT, thats you.
    11-02-09 05:19 PM
    Very nice open minded and honest post from the OP. I agree... there should have been more from the S2 out of RIM. They kept saying "This is what the Storm should have been..." Yeah well, "should have been" doesn't mean you should rerelease it a year later and call it (2). It doesn't work like that. RIM should have kept this advancement going, but they should have stepped it up a notch and instead of making last years phone again (because now they had another year of development on it), they should have raised the bar. A bug free OS coupled with a new browser (they should have aquired Torch long before they did) would have made the Storm2 really indicative of "2"...
    Did RIM actually say that "This is what the Storm should have been..." or did the people who don't work for RIM, but review or buy their units say that??
    11-02-09 05:34 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD