HTC EVO 4G landing on Sprint mid-June, 4G hotspot to be a $10-20 add-on? -- Engadget Mobile

Just in case anyone missed this on Engadget. Take it for what it's worth. All info is still rumor of course. Will have some trouble deciding on Nexus one vs. EVO.
    04-07-10 03:48 PM
    Currently on the n1, would like to try 4g, no contract on local carrier. Sprint with discount is 55 and tax.
    04-07-10 05:04 PM
    I could see them charging extra for the hotspot. Considering they don't charge extra for using the Overdrive hotspot as a router, it'd be so much if they gave users 4G and 4G sharing all for 70 and up in their phone plans. I wonder if there will be a tethering app from HTC included. I know Tether is doing an Android app but out of box tethering ability would be nice since there's no 4G cap.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-10 08:23 PM
    Wouldnt mind tethering, not using service at home just at work. Mainly been using the n1, speed is pretty good, tested at 3.8mb , mainly for emails and reading news some docs download
    04-07-10 09:01 PM
    HTC EVO 4G landing on Sprint mid-June, 4G hotspot to be a $10-20 add-on? -- Engadget Mobile

Just in case anyone missed this on Engadget. Take it for what it's worth. All info is still rumor of course. Will have some trouble deciding on Nexus one vs. EVO.
    Nexus one vs EVO...lets see, one is 3G and the other is 4G, one has a track ball the other does not, one supports stylus touch, the other does not, I don't know, but EVO is going to be allot more phone, and allot faster, though nexus one owners aren't going to feel any real deficit...Android will never let you have the best for long as the next one is always in the pipe! Beautiful....
    04-25-10 02:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD