I've got my Email accounts set up, but when I scroll through the messages and come across an Email with a PowerPoint or Word or other file attached to the Email, I'm unable to open and view the attachment. I tap on or hold the paper clip/attachment symbol, but that does nothing.

Any tips?
    10-16-10 11:38 AM
    There are programs on the Market that let you save attachments from GMail to your SD card. Then just open from the memory card.
    10-16-10 03:27 PM
    I'd rather not save them to my SD card. There's no need to do so unless they're vitally important. Most are not.
    10-16-10 04:17 PM
    Are you using the Gmail app or the htc email app? If you are using HTC, you just slide the tab to the attachments and click on it, it should appear.
    10-16-10 07:00 PM
    I finally got it to work--just was persistent.

On an unrelated note, why the helll is Slingbox for Androids a whopping $30??? Ricidulous. We should be able to download the Slingplayer desktop software and simply install it to our EVO. I'm not sure if I want to spend the $29.99 to have this as an Adroid app.
    10-16-10 08:50 PM
    I finally got it to work--just was persistent.

On an unrelated note, why the helll is Slingbox for Androids a whopping $30??? Ricidulous. We should be able to download the Slingplayer desktop software and simply install it to our EVO. I'm not sure if I want to spend the $29.99 to have this as an Adroid app.
    All mobile versions of that app are $30. iPhone, WinMo, Android, Blackberry, etc. They've always done it this way.
    10-17-10 01:42 PM
    I'm sure it's Sling Co. who's doing that. Ridiculous.

However, is it the only REAL way to watch live TV on the EVO?
    10-17-10 02:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD