Having a problem with my Atrix that I hope someone can shed some light on - when I try to access FB I get the following error messages:
    Cannot retrieve notifications. Please try again later [api-read.facebook.com]
    An error ooccurred while fetching data [api-read.facebook.com]

When I try to go into Google I get a Web page not Available message.

The last email message is from 6:56 a.m. However, my last email is from 9:20 a.m.

I cannot use any apps that use the web - "The server cannot be reached.Try again later."

Any ideas how to deal with these? Any help would be appreciated.
    05-16-11 08:36 AM
    You do know, ths is a BLACKBERRY forum.
    05-16-11 08:48 AM
    Actually, I posted in the Android subforum within Crackberry.com.
    Is there any actual useful advice you can give, or are you just amusing yourself?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-16-11 08:55 AM
    I've had a few occasions when I have had similar experiences. Upon study, I found the device had an extremely weak WiFi connection and a weak 3G connection, and the device seems to be bouncing between both types of connections. It was as if the device couldn't make a decision on which signal to maintain a socket to the internet. In the few instances this happened to me, manually turning off WiFi to force a decision fixed it.

May not be what's happening in your case, but thought I'd share.
    05-16-11 09:21 AM
    You do know, ths is a BLACKBERRY forum.
    This is a BlackBerry forum, but we also realize that people own other devices, hence why we have an Android and iOS section for posting.

The OP has posted in the correct section with their question.
    howarmat likes this.
    05-16-11 09:26 AM
    I've had a few occasions when I have had similar experiences. Upon study, I found the device had an extremely weak WiFi connection and a weak 3G connection, and the device seems to be bouncing between both types of connections. It was as if the device couldn't make a decision on which signal to maintain a socket to the internet. In the few instances this happened to me, manually turning off WiFi to force a decision fixed it.

May not be what's happening in your case, but thought I'd share.
    I have noticed that in rare instances. In my case, resetting the wi-fi manually seemed to fix it.
    05-16-11 09:26 AM
    I've checked, but it was not on WiFi. I only have WiFi at home, so I keep it turned off.
    I'm still unable to access the internet...I'll turn it off for a while.
    05-16-11 10:54 AM
    That happened to me on rare occasion on my Droid X. Just simply turned it off and
    back on and the problem went way.
    05-16-11 01:54 PM
    It's definitely a internet connection error. It happens when I try to access Facebook or the internet before the device is actually connected our the signal is weaker than my 3G signal and os4 bouncing back and forth between my LAN & the cell network.
    05-16-11 05:31 PM
    Sorry - I'd meant to write back. I found out I'm losing my best program manager and I'm going to kill myself.
    Turning it off and then back on did the trick. I'm able to get everything now.
    Thanks for the help!!!

05-17-11 11:54 AM
    Don't kill yourself.
    05-17-11 12:36 PM
    Wanna come be my ace program manager?!? Please?!?!

05-17-11 12:55 PM
    Have you actually been using your phone? I saw in your other posts you said it was in a drawer because of some inefficiencies. Just wondering if you are having a hard time deciding or get BB withdrawal
    05-17-11 01:01 PM
    Wanna come be my ace program manager?!? Please?!?!

lol I'm not qualified... I program at work, but that's just software sowwy
    05-17-11 01:03 PM
    *sigh*.....rejected....not used to rejection...

05-17-11 01:28 PM
    Have you actually been using your phone? I saw in your other posts you said it was in a drawer because of some inefficiencies. Just wondering if you are having a hard time deciding or get BB withdrawal
    I had put it away then I decided to give it another go. Now it's back in the box. It's simply not as good a match for me as my BBerries.
    I don't plan to return it or sell it. I may get a hankerin' again in the future.
    I think that I will wait for a Nokia for my next adventure.
    That said, I prefer my trusty/trusted BB to WM, Palm, iOS, and Android.

05-23-11 11:47 AM
    I had put it away then I decided to give it another go. Now it's back in the box. It's simply not as good a match for me as my BBerries.
    I don't plan to return it or sell it. I may get a hankerin' again in the future.
    I think that I will wait for a Nokia for my next adventure.
    That said, I prefer my trusty/trusted BB to WM, Palm, iOS, and Android.

I hear that. I was having the serious battery issues on the Thunderbolt and experienced it alot with the EVO too. I went ahead and got the G2X and it's day and night compared to those. The battery lasts a lot longer (nearly iPhone 4 life) and haven't had any glitches or problems with it so far. Vanilla android is the way to go! Good luck.
    K Bear likes this.
    05-23-11 02:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD