For those of you running 2.1, can you adjust the email font size in the native email app? or is it still small?
    Last edited by ejc1214; 12-24-09 at 07:32 PM.
    12-24-09 07:05 PM
    Email is the same...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-24-09 07:08 PM
    You Kidding me! so you need reading glasses to be able to read the email? How lame is that? Why the heck did they not fix that issue? Sp costumer service was right when they told me to return the Droid as they thought no email font ws coming down the pike! Amazing! I think this is a big issue if they want business people to use the phone as most will be in 30's. 40's and 50's age bracket.
    12-24-09 07:18 PM
    ok.....

Do you need to take your pills now?
    12-24-09 08:40 PM
    Customizing font sizes is definitely something they need to address along with options for how to delete mail (from phone only, or from phone + server), strong built in profiles, security settings, better notification system, and a few other things. They will come in time, but yes we eagerly await.
    12-24-09 09:04 PM
    Since this thread is for whining, I want BT voice dialing d@mmit.
    12-24-09 09:12 PM
    Since this thread is for whining, I want BT voice dialing d@mmit.
    I want to stop battery pulls and server down time.

Oh, sorry wrong forum. I feel for the poster that wants font email, but I just can't belive this is a deal breaker. While I have stated I think the Droid can be a good business phone, I think currently using it as such is probably not the best choice unless you are comparing it to a Storm.

I just htink there are many other dealbreakers for business related issues than email font size
    Last edited by LTLFTCer; 12-24-09 at 09:29 PM.
    12-24-09 09:27 PM
    You are right. There are other issues like getting all my email before I can read it. I read my email on the Storm set at size 11 text without out reading glasses. I had the Droid for almost a month before I was advised by CS that email font was not going to be addressed any time soon. The Droid is a good phone but need more polishing. I will make due with ths S1 until something better comes along. Over all it is doing the job even though I am not a great fanboi of it. I call it as I see it. I have no set loyalty to any brand, if Mattel made a good working phone I would buy it.

I want to stop battery pulls and server down time.

Oh, sorry wrong forum. I feel for the poster that wants font email, but I just can't belive this is a deal breaker. While I have stated I think the Droid can be a good business phone, I think currently using it as such is probably not the best choice unless you are comparing it to a Storm.

I just htink there are many other dealbreakers for business related issues than email font size
    12-24-09 11:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD