So I just bought a droid. I am giving up my Storm2 and switching to the dark side. I have been on the fence about it for a long time and after my friend showed me all the cool things you can do with a droid... I had to get one.

My question for you guys is does anyone have experience with the hard rubber cases? I am usually not one to buy stuff off Ebay for cases and accessories but this case actually looks descent and I'm sure most cases are the same.

Black Hard 2-Piece Slide Case For Motorola Droid A8558. - eBay (item 230426613927 end time Jan-20-10 13:24:17 PST)

Also any thoughts on the Amzer Privacy Screen Protector or just getting a generic one?

What are you guys using and what do you like the best?
    01-20-10 02:47 PM
    I go to a swap meet around my area and they sell cases just like that for a little bit more. They are pretty slim but feel very flimsy. I bought my wife one since she tends to drop her phone. I didn't like how flimsy it felt so I quickly replaced it with the Body Glove case sold by Verizon and she dropped it the same day I got the Body Glove. It fell about 6-5ft and nothing happened to the phone. The Body Glove took some damage but it was only cosmetic.

Also I didn't by the Body Glove from Verizon, I got it on eBay. Hope this helped a bit.
    01-20-10 03:03 PM
    The hard rubber cases should be cheeeeeap. I wouldn't pay much for one. I think they wanted like $25-30 for a BodyGlove thing at the Vzn store where we got the Droid, and $30 for a freakin Invisishield, lol. Got both for $20 shipped on ebay. Never buy anything in a cellphone store that you can wait a few days for.
    01-21-10 05:06 PM
    Check out the Seidio innocase... different colors to choose from but I stuck with the black one for a little bit of consistency
    01-21-10 08:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD