Not sure if anyone is interested, but saw this on another forum and thought I would share, Gameloft is offering a free download of Dungeon Hunter today. Not sure how good the game is, but figured I would take the chance, currently downloading the 181 MBs of additional data needed for the game. If anyone is interested you can go to Free Android Games! Try Before You Buy - Gameloft HD Games on your phone and download.

Info courtesy of Phandroid (which indicates that each day through Christmas, Gameloft will be offering either free or discounted games), hope the game is worth all of the space needed, as long as the data goes on the SD card, should be ok.
    lssanjose and Tre Lawrence like this.
    12-03-10 10:28 AM
    Wow, these guys are good. I wouldn't mind picking up their games, like Modern Combat: Sandstorm. Looks mighty impressive.
    12-03-10 11:07 AM
    Just as a follow up, the link says try before you buy, but as Phandroid listed, there has been no mention of a limited trial since it has been downloaded. Have played for approx 10 minutes, great graphics and so far game play on the DX has been smooth. Seems like a solid game for Android.

Edit: for those interested, it appears this is a limited give away (full version for free), so if you want it you may want to grab it while you can. This is per Gameloft's twitter account
    Last edited by BigDaddyNYY; 12-03-10 at 11:34 AM.
    12-03-10 11:30 AM
    Good looking out... appreciate the tip.
    12-03-10 02:19 PM
    The game's pretty fun.
    12-03-10 02:30 PM
    Hopefully they offer another good one for Android tomorrow as well. At the least I will be looking into purchasing some of their games, but will wait to see which they give away first, over the next 20 Days
    12-03-10 02:51 PM
    Agreed. I would like Modern Combat to fall under that banner, but doubt it.
    12-03-10 02:56 PM
    Downloading right now. Looks cool. Is it anything like pocket legends or is it just single player?
    12-03-10 03:09 PM
    Seen this posted over at Android Central. I DLowded it. Glad I have some ROM. This game chews on it.
    12-03-10 03:12 PM
    From what I have seen it is single player, there have been many comments that pocket legends is better, but I can never keep up with the online multiplayer games, would loose my job
    12-03-10 03:50 PM
    Sweet heavens... seems like it chews up major battery. Anyone seeing that?
    12-08-10 08:36 AM
    I couldn't find my Captivate in the phone dropdown list. So, I guess it's not available for my SGS?

edit: I do have Pocket Legends and it is alright.
    Last edited by pixel8rberry; 12-08-10 at 11:16 AM.
    12-08-10 10:53 AM
    Sweet heavens... seems like it chews up major battery. Anyone seeing that?
    not surprising seeing as how its a full 3d game, and Android on most devices arent very kind to battery life.
    12-08-10 12:16 PM
    I couldn't find my Captivate in the phone dropdown list. So, I guess it's not available for my SGS?

edit: I do have Pocket Legends and it is alright.
    For the Galaxy S, you have to select the Samsung GT-i9000. Unfortunately it is not free, today they are giving away Rayman 2 for the iPhone. Hopefully there will be another game for Android soon.
    12-08-10 02:56 PM
    not surprising seeing as how its a full 3d game, and Android on most devices arent very kind to battery life.
    I should have added: this was while not playing. Seems like it stayed on and killed battery till I FCed it.

Pretty fun game nonetheless...
    12-08-10 11:10 PM
    I should have added: this was while not playing. Seems like it stayed on and killed battery till I FCed it.

Pretty fun game nonetheless...
    Did you back out to the main menu and then use the exit game option? I've got all of their games for android anyway and while they do chew the battery while playing, I've never had it continue after I've exited the game using the above method.

If you did, then please disregard my post, lol.
    12-09-10 07:11 AM
    Did you back out to the main menu and then use the exit game option? I've got all of their games for android anyway and while they do chew the battery while playing, I've never had it continue after I've exited the game using the above method.

If you did, then please disregard my post, lol.
    Nah... I think you're right; I didn't back out properly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-10 08:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD