07-22-10 07:57 AM
    Coool.....
    Don't care about overclocking, all I want is to change the color of the status bar. Wooooo hooooo
    07-22-10 08:48 AM
    It is root, yes...but delve deeper and I think you'll find more work is to be done here. Check on the xda forums for more info. Not sure custom ROMS can be used, yet.
    07-22-10 08:59 AM
    It is root, yes...but delve deeper and I think you'll find more work is to be done here. Check on the xda forums for more info. Not sure custom ROMS can be used, yet.
    The e-fuse is going to require a massive work around, Basically they'll have to trick the Bootloader into thinking it's using the OE supplied ROM. Shouldn't be to difficult, but i dunno.
    07-22-10 09:11 AM
    Well now I can use Titanium Back Up and Wireless For Root! YEAH!!!
    07-22-10 09:30 AM
    Yeah, the efuse is still there but this root allows that problem to be addressed by hackers.

So until that's solved, no custom ROMs.
    07-22-10 09:40 AM
    Yeah, the efuse is still there but this root allows that problem to be addressed by hackers.

So until that's solved, no custom ROMs.
    It will get resolved, been rooted only after being released for 7 days.....
    07-22-10 10:06 AM
    I know the company is just protecting itself, but it seems a waste of time to put security measures into something that will be broken eventually anyway and for the most part the average user doesn't know anything about this kinda of stuff in the first place.
    07-22-10 10:10 AM
    I know the company is just protecting itself, but it seems a waste of time to put security measures into something that will be broken eventually anyway and for the most part the average user doesn't know anything about this kinda of stuff in the first place.
    More programmers needed job creation.........
    Stimulate the economy; then they hang out with
    friends like you young guys that hang out here
    and leak some code....
    Makes the world go round.
    07-22-10 10:26 AM
    More programmers needed job creation.........
    Stimulate the economy; then they hang out with
    friends like you young guys that hang out here
    and leak some code....
    Makes the world go round.
    HAHAHA. True that.
    07-22-10 10:29 AM
    I'm rooted!
    07-22-10 02:21 PM
    I gotta try this
    07-22-10 04:09 PM
    i followed the video on androidforums.com since the written directions werent working. but im rooted and it works great
    07-22-10 04:16 PM
    Will you be able to theme with just root? Will it require metamorph or something? I assume with out a recovery system, you can load a update.zip.
    07-22-10 04:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD