Does anyone have a link to a good, reliable one which they have purchased for a cheaper price online???

Any other accessory suggestions or sites?

Thanks.

I'm new to the site and Droid X.

Will take any and all tips.
    10-13-10 03:54 PM
    Does your company offer discounts? My employer offers a 25 percent discount on all accessories. I got my extended battery for 38 dollars.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-10 06:36 PM
    Does your company offer discounts? My employer offers a 25 percent discount on all accessories. I got my extended battery for 38 dollars.

My old company does...

Can you tell me the difference between these 3?

any advice?

Motorola Droid X Batteries � Motorola Droid X Cell Phone Accessories
    10-13-10 08:19 PM
    The two cheaper ones are less mah (power) than the OEM original. The one of the far left (OEM) is the 1500 mah battery the Droid X comes with. 50 bucks for the extended it the best deal. Pick it up at a store on online. It's well worth it. I think it's 1880 mah and it only makes your phone 1mm larger. It's seriously not even noticeable to most. You'll notice it, but no one else will.
    10-13-10 10:06 PM
    I have the Moto Ext from VZW. Well worth the money. Far better then the Stock, and give great durability.
    10-13-10 11:27 PM
    I have the ext batt from moto/vzw. Its def a good investment, now for all of you that have the ext batt. Is it just me but after a day or two it doesn't feel as if the batt lasts forever, im sure that it lasts way more than the standard but it just feels that way. Not that it doesn't last forever maybe I got used to the battery life of the extended batt but still expected more than what I got used to with it.

Last edited by WhoolioPreludee; 10-14-10 at 12:43 AM.
    10-14-10 12:38 AM
    My extended battery lasts between a day and a half to about 2 days. It changes for me because I may use it differently. But I use it a lot at work, but I'm never far from a charger.
    10-14-10 12:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD