The droid forums are entertaining as SH1T! You guys are amazing. Can't wait til December to pick up my own
    11-18-09 12:44 AM
    I must say the first time I tried a Droid I only tried it for 15-20 minutes and I hated it.

But after spending almost an hour messing with it today I realized I needed to make the switch from the S2 because the Droid just offers so much more. The browser seems faster than my iPhone 3GS browser. The customization is even more than a jailbroken iPhone.. the downfalls are really just the keyboards and the camera being a bit slow/crappy.
    You said it best. Twenty minutes is not enough time. It takes at least two whole days to realize that you have a
    mobile computer in your hands.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-09 08:42 AM
    I tried the Droid in the store and couldn't type on the physical keyboard. Then when I tried to solely use the touch screen it wouldn't show the keyboard in landscape. That is when I decided to keep my storm 2.

11-18-09 09:54 AM
    I tried the Droid in the store and couldn't type on the physical keyboard. Then when I tried to solely use the touch screen it wouldn't show the keyboard in landscape. That is when I decided to keep my storm 2.

Great. The keyboard does work in landscape though.
    11-18-09 10:37 AM
129 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD