If messaging is your thing then BBs are hard to beat. Fast, simple, and the Bold keyboard is great. I always like the UI for messaging myself.
    its not just messaging, its email, the simplicity of the phone. its just so much easier to use it. i get more done and faster with a blackberry. like i said before droids are awesome too, but if u dont need a phone for browsing the net much, games, and those crazy apps that android offers then blackberry is a better phone. IMO droids will just get bigger because thats what the consumer market is heading, but with OS6 and webkit around the corner for blackberry its not going to dent any market share they have.
    09-23-10 03:17 PM
    I used to think no way could I make a Droid work for me. Just received a Droid 2 and have to say that it is really making me eat crow.
    The K9 app is killing BB for my work email(super fast). I have no issue with the phone calls etc and I have added a number of free apps to get even more productive then before.
    As always it's a personal preference and both Droid and Berry have a lot to offer. Go play with a few different models and then decide which one fits YOU best.
    09-23-10 05:32 PM
    I used to think no way could I make a Droid work for me. Just received a Droid 2 and have to say that it is really making me eat crow.
    The K9 app is killing BB for my work email(super fast). I have no issue with the phone calls etc and I have added a number of free apps to get even more productive then before.
    As always it's a personal preference and both Droid and Berry have a lot to offer. Go play with a few different models and then decide which one fits YOU best.
    I agree totally, i said the same thing in a earlier post. its all about preference and like you said what YOU want in a phone.
    09-23-10 11:21 PM
128 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD