I recently spoke with someone who was having an issue that I was sure was user error, but have now been plagued by this issue. I had all my contacts nicely entered into my Motorola A855 Droid. Each contact had cell phone, home phone, etc... And it was perfect up until today when I tried to call my wifes cell phone and my mom answered ? So I looked at the outbound dialed number and it was my moms cell phone. So I apologized said I was trying to call my wife, hung up, and pressed "Mobile" under my wifes name again. AGAIN it dialed my mom.... So I checked into my contacts and my moms cell phone number was in the spot where my wifes cell number used to be ?! So somehow Google Sync is swapping my contact information. I went through all my contacts today and noticed multiple were swapped, some I'm not fortunate to know by heart (Which is why they're in my address book) could have been switched but I'll never know until I try calling them. How is this happening, and its kinda crappy that I could be losing contacts if I dont know that they're being swapped.... Anyone else having this issue?
    11-20-09 12:15 PM
    Nobody else has this going on? Well then hopefully a simple exchange will help.
    11-21-09 02:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD