Event at 11:30am. Its on Engadget, BGR, etc etc. Funny thing is Verizon is running ads on all the sites for the Droid big time. No promo for Storm2 but Droid is everywhere!

Verizon hosting Droid event on October 28
    Last edited by koalabear; 10-21-09 at 10:07 PM. Reason: added info
    10-21-09 10:04 PM
    They are really banking on droid. I really wish I had the money to upgrade at full retail. I don't have an upgrade until next November.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-09 10:11 PM
    Yes they are banking on it big time. One site I was on had 4 banner ads and ALL four of them were for the Droid!
    10-21-09 10:13 PM
    Hopefully they let me upgrade early like they did with the storm.
    10-21-09 11:45 PM
    Well not trying to rub it in; but this is my plan.
    I got two lines one that is eligible for an upgrade.
    My personal line that is set for a yearly. So I am gonna
    try the droid on one line send it back. Order the O2 on another
    send it back and see how they both work out then make my final decision. I will double check to make sure I don't get locked in though. The Android Mkt Place has me stoked.
    Have u guys seen the idon't care vid? I don't know if it is an actual ad
    10-21-09 11:59 PM
    Hopefully they let me upgrade early like they did with the storm.
    All u gotta do is ask; but do it over the phone. That is where u have your best luck. U may be suprised because u know they want the numbers....
    10-22-09 12:00 AM
    here's a laugh

DROID DOESN'T.COM
    10-22-09 12:03 AM
    Event at 11:30am. Its on Engadget, BGR, etc etc. Funny thing is Verizon is running ads on all the sites for the Droid big time. No promo for Storm2 but Droid is everywhere!

Verizon hosting Droid event on October 28
    They are advertising the **** out of the Droid because it is a new device and a new operating system/way of the cell phone world. The Storm 2 is nothing more than a slight improvement on a terribly executed Storm 1. I honestly think that people will laugh when they see Storm 2 advertisements, because they will remember how horrid Storm 1 was. Why waste money on it, when it could produce a negative effect?
    10-22-09 11:37 AM
    here's a laugh

DROID DOESN'T.COM
    FUNNNNEEEEEE
    10-22-09 11:52 AM
    10-22-09 11:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD