Just wondering if it's possible to change the text size (or the Font size) it was nice feature on the Black Berry to make it large and bold for ease of reading texts and e-mails with out wearing reading glasses.

Thanks
    11-02-09 08:47 AM
    you still didn't get your question answered? You may want to go over to Android Central or droidforums.net.
    11-02-09 09:14 AM
    Thank you, I will try there today. I looked last week but couldnt find anything in those forums.

Thanks, Brad
    11-02-09 09:26 AM
    Thank you, I will try there today. I looked last week but couldnt find anything in those forums.

Thanks, Brad
    I would be very surprised if this phone didn't allow for this feature. My boss has a G1, I can ask him if it's a standard Android feature and get back to you.
    11-02-09 09:36 AM
    Just wondering if it's possible to change the text size (or the Font size) it was nice feature on the Black Berry to make it large and bold for ease of reading texts and e-mails with out wearing reading glasses.

Thanks

I was informed that if this feature isn't included, there should be an Application for it. So, take a pre-look at the Android Market.
    11-02-09 10:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD