I have just switched from a Tour to the Droid and today was the first day I worked with it and came up with one problem. When on a a call and another call comes in, most of the time no option comes up to answer the call that is waiting. I recieved about 7 calls while on a call. 1 time I was able to anwer the call. 1 time I was forced to close, and all the rest no options. Anyone else have this issue, and is there a resolution.
    02-16-10 10:53 PM
    Do you have any modifications to the OS?
    02-16-10 10:58 PM
    By mods, do you mean rooting? If so no. Switched on Friday. Still learning the phone
    02-16-10 10:59 PM
    Hrmm what apps do you have installed?
    02-16-10 11:40 PM
    I have nothing special, Weatherbug, Quote Pro, Radar Now, Task Killer, Dock Runner, Movies, Visual Voice Maile, Where, Moto Torch, Google Maps. Went to Verizon store today. It would not duplicate.
    02-17-10 02:46 PM
    So here is my guess on what happened. Your phone for whatever reason ran low on memory and would not switch over. Maybe something you were running at the time was using a lot of memory or a widget. Its always good to go into settings > applications > running services and see what's using the most memory. Running services constantly update versus apps will be frozen if not in use. Also once in a while clear your cache!
    02-17-10 07:10 PM
    So here is my guess on what happened. Your phone for whatever reason ran low on memory and would not switch over. Maybe something you were running at the time was using a lot of memory or a widget. Its always good to go into settings > applications > running services and see what's using the most memory. Running services constantly update versus apps will be frozen if not in use. Also once in a while clear your cache!
    Thank you,
    I installed an appkiller and did not have any problems today. That very well could have been the problem.
    02-17-10 08:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD