I keep getting apps and other windows opening at random on my Droid. Sometimes they'll even be a shorcut created on the main screen at random.

Has anyone else experienced this random opening of apps or dialog boxes? I'm wondering if the touchscreen is over sensitive or broken.
    11-12-09 04:15 PM
    could be that they are not really compatible right now or you are touching them and not knowing it. The screen is very sensitive and responsive.

Could be any of those things....

Do a search and see if the apps you're running are having issues on 2.0 right now. Devs are patching things pretty quickly in the Market Place but you just never know.

Good luck
    11-12-09 04:22 PM
    The 4 touch sensitive buttons at the bottom of the screen are sensitive and prone to accidental presses, especially the Google search button, when you are holding/handling the phone.
    11-12-09 04:25 PM
    I think its an overly sensitive touchscreen too. I wish there was someway you could make it less responsive to touching. Even when locked if you put the phone in your pocket the touchscreen goes crazy.
    11-12-09 04:37 PM
    The screen isn't supposed to do anything when its touched, when it is in standby.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-09 04:54 PM
    . Even when locked if you put the phone in your pocket the touchscreen goes crazy.
    Huh? whu?................
    11-12-09 05:21 PM
    I think its an overly sensitive touchscreen too. I wish there was someway you could make it less responsive to touching. Even when locked if you put the phone in your pocket the touchscreen goes crazy.
    Sounds like you need to take that bad boy back to the sto..
    11-12-09 05:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD