A phone orgasm in ur hand. Just played with it and loved it. Recorded an amatuer video too. Ill upload it later.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-09 02:23 PM
    If the video has anything to do with an orgasm (in your hand or in general), please don't upload the video. Please.
    11-04-09 02:26 PM
    If the video has anything to do with an orgasm (in your hand or in general), please don't upload the video. Please.
    Yeah noooooooo $h!t. Thanks for catching that one; whew
    11-04-09 02:28 PM
    I agree with the others please keep ur droid orgasm between u and the droid....i dont think its meant to be shared
    11-04-09 02:35 PM
    Hey hey don't be a prema! Wait for Friday like everyone else!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-09 02:41 PM
    amateur videos are the best....nothing better than "real" chicks
    11-04-09 02:41 PM
    As long as the OP is a girl =P
    11-04-09 02:45 PM

Sticky, but delicious, eh?
    Good news...
    11-04-09 02:50 PM
    This is going downhill fast........

MODS !
    Boy
    Last edited by TrendyProfessional1; 11-04-09 at 02:56 PM.
    11-04-09 02:54 PM
    Wow that did not come out right at all....

Well fine if you guys dont want the vid then so be it!

However, I must say all the talk about the keyboard being "horrible" is false. Its not too bad and it shouldnt be hard to get used to. Keep in mind this is coming from someone who pretty much mastered typing on the storm1. The screen is just amazing. I dont know how much sharper it can get. I was trying to get the damn virtual keyboard to come up but I couldnt... I just dunno how to do it.

Only drawbacks I say within the 20 min i held it were the homescreen swiping not being as fluid as you would expect it to be, however supposedly an update is going to come out within the first month to fix that. I also noticed a UI glitch with the widgets when in landscape. The text wouldnt fit inside of the widget box...weird.

I also got to play with the Eris. Actually a lot smaller than i thought it would be. Sense UI runs smooth as silk and the phone is very thin. Not bad at all, but compared to the Droid....the Droid takes a royal dump on it.
    11-04-09 04:20 PM
    LOL I second that! But you're right. It's awesome.
    11-04-09 04:23 PM
    Wow that did not come out right at all....

Well fine if you guys dont want the vid then so be it!

However, I must say all the talk about the keyboard being "horrible" is false. Its not too bad and it shouldnt be hard to get used to. Keep in mind this is coming from someone who pretty much mastered typing on the storm1. The screen is just amazing. I dont know how much sharper it can get. I was trying to get the damn virtual keyboard to come up but I couldnt... I just dunno how to do it.

Only drawbacks I say within the 20 min i held it were the homescreen swiping not being as fluid as you would expect it to be, however supposedly an update is going to come out within the first month to fix that. I also noticed a UI glitch with the widgets when in landscape. The text wouldnt fit inside of the widget box...weird.

I also got to play with the Eris. Actually a lot smaller than i thought it would be. Sense UI runs smooth as silk and the phone is very thin. Not bad at all, but compared to the Droid....the Droid takes a royal dump on it.
    Well when u said orgasim thats what got everyone nervous; unless you're a
    female.
    As far as the onscreen keyboard u have to hit someting on the screen to make it come up when u are in landscape.
    So are u a chick?
    Hummmmmmmmmm
    11-04-09 04:24 PM
    Hope you didnt leave the keyboard sticky...
    11-04-09 04:26 PM
    Well when u said orgasim thats what got everyone nervous; unless you're a
    female.
    As far as the onscreen keyboard u have to hit someting on the screen to make it come up when u are in landscape.
    So are u a chick?
    Hummmmmmmmmm
    I have a peenus.
    11-04-09 04:26 PM
    I have a peenus.
    Glad u didn't shoot the orgasim.............
    11-04-09 08:18 PM
    I also noticed a UI glitch with the widgets when in landscape. The text wouldnt fit inside of the widget box...weird.
    Some widgets don't work properly because they were designed for a smaller screen but I can't see a factory widget having this problem
    11-04-09 09:07 PM
    Some widgets don't work properly because they were designed for a smaller screen but I can't see a factory widget having this problem
    Well I noticed it in the ESPN widgets as well as CNN I believe. So you might be right. But they looked perfectly fine in portrait mode.
    11-04-09 11:39 PM
    I agree. This thing just feels nearly perfect in the hand (THE PHONE).
    11-04-09 11:45 PM
    Also forgot to mention, the spacebar on the physical keyboard felt a little weird. Mightve been the fact that it was a demo unit though.
    11-05-09 12:37 AM
    LOL. I like the Google turn-by-turn streetview with voice. Nawice!
    11-05-09 12:39 AM
    I used this phone today...its incredible. I generally hate all smartphones except for BB. Mainly because most are WinMo and they drive me nuts with all their weird quirks. But the Android blew me away. So fast, easy to use. I have not liked a phone that much in a long time.
    11-05-09 01:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD