02-19-10 04:31 PM
41 12
tools
    Ok i decided not to be lazy and sent it to both of you. Im just fowarding the email, so let me know if the attachment is in tact.

For those of you that have it, feel free to send it to people as they ask

Edit: Looks like you guys are getting two emails lol.
    01-11-10 03:05 PM
    anychance i can get it as jeromemasella@gmail.com
    01-11-10 06:22 PM
    anychance i can get it as jeromemasella@gmail.com
    Sent it...
    01-11-10 07:34 PM
    Yep, sent it to both bronor and deadpool addresses just now.
    Ok i decided not to be lazy and sent it to both of you. Im just fowarding the email, so let me know if the attachment is in tact.

For those of you that have it, feel free to send it to people as they ask

Edit: Looks like you guys are getting two emails lol.
    Weird. None of the e-mails showed up. I even checked the spam folder.
    01-11-10 09:26 PM
    This was posted on both androidcommunity and xda so figured I can post the link here too.

Download Crutch:
    Download Crutch Lite 2008-01-31.apk
    01-11-10 10:43 PM
    Sent it...

thank u sir
    01-11-10 10:47 PM
    Hey can anyone email it to me?? I need it bad!! Lol jaystacks14@Gmail.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-10 01:25 AM
    Can someone post a link to what exactly this does? I searched androlib, but nothing informative there.

Is this differnt from ASTRo and the like?
    01-12-10 12:41 PM
    Can someone post a link to what exactly this does? I searched androlib, but nothing informative there.

Is this differnt from ASTRo and the like?
    Download Crutch Android App Review by AndroidTapp.com | Android Tapp. Android App Reviews
    01-12-10 03:12 PM
    Novice question...but how does the .apk fil dl work. I went on this site from my phone and attempted to dl but it downloaded the file as text. I have astro-file manager as well as it asked to complete action of opening the download using andro zip, file editor, html viewer, or quickoffice I chose androzip and it showed up as text. Do I need to dl from a computer and then dump on the SD card?
    01-13-10 09:47 AM
    Novice question...but how does the .apk fil dl work. I went on this site from my phone and attempted to dl but it downloaded the file as text. I have astro-file manager as well as it asked to complete action of opening the download using andro zip, file editor, html viewer, or quickoffice I chose androzip and it showed up as text. Do I need to dl from a computer and then dump on the SD card?
    I didnt go to that site to confirm, but maybe they have the File Type changed so u can download it, try renaming to .apk with Astro and see if it installs. If not, THen Yes, Dump APK on the SD card from Computer.

Once Crutch is installed though, u will be able to download any filetype with the phone
    01-14-10 04:13 PM

I am kinda slow. I need download crutch lite too (ASAP). How do i get it? Someone please email it to me. lilt_sgb@hotmail.com.

THEN>>>>

How do i get it from my laptop to my phone. I have a samsung moment android phone. PLEASE HELP.
    01-20-10 12:12 AM
    I need the download crutch as well too. Can anyone send it to me at javiercmorales@gmail.Com thanks
    01-21-10 08:59 AM
    I need the download crutch as well too. Can anyone send it to me at javiercmorales@gmail.Com thanks
    Go to the first page, its there.
    01-21-10 12:05 PM
    I would really appreciate it if someone sent it to me: josh.berry@spiralsecurity.com

Thanks
    01-30-10 11:39 AM
    Reidshaver@yahoo.com thanks...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-10 04:31 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD