Ok everyone, sorry havent said much in a while here, but I have been very busy with work. Currently our alpha release is almost ready. The items remaining to be worked on are as follows:

-Data calls
    -graphical glytches
    -agps
    -airplane mode glytch

so we dont know which version of sense we are gonna release when we are done. It may be a desire rom or an incredible rom. Just putting that out there. For now we are working on getting phone to make calls with 3g on. This is looking like a RIL issue. Since i am not a RIL person, I have sought out help from XDA. So our alpha is currently over there where some ril experts are trying to develop a path for moto RIL that will allow this rom and all future htc roms to operate correctly on the droid. So it's a waiting game right now. When this is released, it will be a working product. We do not want to release a half working product. Thanks for your patience!

UPDATE:

We are releasing Build 11 as Experimental (X1). This will be available tonight. THIS IS EXPERIMENTAL SO USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. Here is what works or doesnt work:

-You can use 3g but you have no voice calls. If you disable mobile networks in settings (3g), you have texts and phone calls, but no internet. This is the big issue right now. Phone calls do work on wifi though, so its not too bad

-no Bluetooth at all right now

-DO NOT ENABLE AIRPLANE MODE! WILL LOCK YOU OUT

-some apps fail in portrait mode. havent worked on them yet.

-does not use gps satellites at this time

-most other things work

CLARIFICATION: You can make calls on this build, as long as you disable 3g in the settings menu. When 3g is on, there are no calls (but 3g works). So you cant have 3g and calls working at the same time, but can switch between the 2 anytime. sms works in both modes.

Okay here it is. Also, keep in mind that this is overclocked for proper functioning. If you are not familiar with overclocking, get familiar before you use this. This is at your risk. So fat i have not seen any problems, been running it for a week myself.

download here:

http://alldroid.org/roms/motorola/dr...00321-0536.zip

mirror here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?heqlynm4zdy

NOW READ THIS TOO:

MORE CLARIFICATION: By having voice and data at the same time, i do not mean like on an att phone. I mean be able to make a call while 3g is on. You can not use both at the same time in the sense of that meaning at the same time together. That is a limitation of verizon.

DATA WIPE: Perform a wipe of data before you install this nandroid. ALSO YOU MUST USE THE KERNEL SUPPLIED WITH THIS ITS CUSTOM FOR HTC ROMS!!! If you need to do a data wipe later, use nandroid to restore the data partition. This is because framework is on data. It doesnt fit on system. This is a limitation of a big man in a little coat.

ANOTHER BIG ISSUE I FAILED TO MENTION: The phone doesnt shut down yet. My incredible port does so i am trying to cross that over now and get desire up on that. More to come in future releases. this will be fixed by the first alpha release.

Last edited by Greek35T; 8 Hours Ago at 08:56.
    03-21-10 12:51 PM
    I would love to test it out for you, but I would need those 3G and voice issues fixed first.
    03-21-10 02:07 PM
    I would love to test it out for you, but I would need those 3G and voice issues fixed first.
    I'm loading it now. I'll let you know how it goes.
    03-21-10 02:10 PM
    I'm loading it now. I'll let you know how it goes.
    Yes, please. I would love to have Sense on my Droid, but having to switch all the time between 3G to call and what not seems pretty tedious to me.
    03-21-10 02:43 PM
    So far its Decent. The HTC SENSE UI overall is wonderful. It does FC a lot when I first started it. But since its been caching it has been FC a lot less.

The Widgets are spectacular. Overall UI movement is super smooth.

It is a pain in the **** switching between 2G and 3G but I'm willing to test it out.

One thing Im finding is that I cannot use Titanium Back up Pro. says Busybox not installed but i'm going to reinstall it again and see what happens.
    03-21-10 03:03 PM
    Its definitely a sick port of the sens ui but way to buggy to use as a daily driver...Im sticking with my SS 2.0.3 for now. Once they get most of the kinks worked out I will be willing to switch over, but zuesdroid team definitely deserves a lot of credit for making this happen!!
    03-23-10 07:46 AM
    Its definitely a sick port of the sens ui but way to buggy to use as a daily driver...Im sticking with my SS 2.0.3 for now. Once they get most of the kinks worked out I will be willing to switch over, but zuesdroid team definitely deserves a lot of credit for making this happen!!
    yeah its not horrible but its not great. i would say its like the storm when i got it out of the box. lol.

unless you have really great wifi and work and home, I wouldn't bother with it for now until the next build comes out which should be soon and a lot better.
    03-23-10 02:20 PM
    can u please give me instructions on how to install it!
    04-26-10 07:18 PM
    would like to this for the nexus one, been reading about it and view a few videos of the sense UI and I like the looks and how it runs. I know there is a desire rom out for the N1, just not sure how buggy it is currently, if anyone has input on it please let me know. I like having the "phone" the way it is on desire rom, instead of an app button. Currently using Ahome, with the home dock, and like it the most so far, comparable to my old iphone.
    04-26-10 07:34 PM
    check out [Release] Zeusdroid Desire Alpha Release [ROM]

The alpha rom is a lot more stable and just plain fast. At 1GHz, it's on par with the videos showing SenseUI running natively on the Incredible.

Issues:
    -no incoming calls if you're using Verizon data. You can make calls out but it'll kick you out of the dialer and you need to either pull the battery or use the End Call app to end the call. I just have the HTC mobile data network widget on my homescreen so I can turn data on/off. If you have wifi access the majority of the day like me, this is pretty much a non-issue as you can use wifi for data.

- Wifi can't be turned off. If you try, you'll need to reboot to get it back on.

- Bluetooth isn't working.

- other random graphical glitches.
    04-26-10 07:38 PM
    check out [Release] Zeusdroid Desire Alpha Release [ROM]

The alpha rom is a lot more stable and just plain fast. At 1GHz, it's on par with the videos showing SenseUI running natively on the Incredible.

Issues:
    -no incoming calls if you're using Verizon data. You can make calls out but it'll kick you out of the dialer and you need to either pull the battery or use the End Call app to end the call. I just have the HTC mobile data network widget on my homescreen so I can turn data on/off. If you have wifi access the majority of the day like me, this is pretty much a non-issue as you can use wifi for data.

- Wifi can't be turned off. If you try, you'll need to reboot to get it back on.

- Bluetooth isn't working.

- other random graphical glitches.
    They are supposedly going to have the calls/data problem fixed this week. but i give up on waiting. I'm going to the incredible.
    04-26-10 09:47 PM
    yeah, I've considered the incredible, but it offers no benefit to me over the droid and with all the rumors of the Droid 2 and shadow, it isn't worth burning an upgrade.
    04-27-10 09:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD