Sick of a dead forum on the Android side of CB? Visit Android Central (crackdroid!) better than ever! http://www.androidcentral.com/ escape ghosts....
    06-30-11 04:57 AM
    It is dead here. Even ot is dead. So many of the old members who are using another platform have moved on.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-11 11:19 AM
    I'm still confused why anyone would come to a bb forum for Android news anyway but hey -- go enjoy Android Central.
    06-30-11 05:14 PM
    I'm still confused why anyone would come to a bb forum for Android news anyway but hey -- go enjoy Android Central.
    We come here because this is where we started.
    06-30-11 09:26 PM
    I used to come here all the time when I had my Blackberry. I even came around after I moved on.
    I just happen to see what's been going on here lately.
    Android Central and XDA Developers are my favorites.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk
    06-30-11 11:18 PM
    Well I can fix that.

07-01-11 08:18 AM
    +1 especially when the site header reads:

CrackBerry.com � The #1 Site for BlackBerry Users & Abusers
    07-01-11 08:26 AM
    This site still comes in handy if you're looking for BlackBerry type apps for your Android device.
    Those who switched from BlackBerry to Android could relate.

K Bear likes this.
    07-01-11 09:20 AM
    +1 especially when the site header reads:

CrackBerry.com � The #1 Site for BlackBerry Users & Abusers
    Then they just have to take out the Android sub forum if its so bothersome.

07-01-11 09:34 AM
    This site still comes in handy if you're looking for BlackBerry type apps for your Android device.
    Those who switched from BlackBerry to Android could relate.

That's wonderful, but it still doesn't change the fact that the site is geared toward BlackBerry users.

Then they just have to take out the Android sub forum if its so bothersome.

Doesn't bother me, but then again, I'm not the one ******** about the lack of Android attention. Stay focused.
    Last edited by pcgizmo; 07-01-11 at 09:57 AM.
    07-01-11 09:55 AM
    Doesn't bother me, but then again, I'm not the one ******** about the lack of Android attention. Stay focused.
    My comment was more about it being bothersome in general and not you specifically. Maybe I shouldn't have quoted you but thats what I meant.

07-01-11 01:39 PM
    I like coming to CB still. I've been here for years. It's a great community. I won't ***** about the lack of focus on Android though cause it's a blackberry forum. If I want to talk more about Android, I'll go elsewhere. I'm already on some other forums for that.

Sent from my VZW Thunderbolt.
    07-01-11 02:23 PM
    If I'm not mistaken, didn't Android Central start on Crackberry? If so, why so much venom towards all of the Blackberry converts?
    07-01-11 02:29 PM
    There's a difference between hating BB converts and thinking the subforums (which never really took off in the first place for any of these platforms, to no surprise) are somewhat pointless.

They're there for the sake of being there. Not terribly useful overall.
    07-01-11 02:36 PM
    The helpfulness is one of the things I miss about the BlackBerry forums. Not to say Android Central isn't helpful but you post could get several hundred views before one person posts a reply. I also miss the general discussions here on CrackBerry. It's just not the same on Android Central.
    07-01-11 02:49 PM
    I stop in after Sprint sub forum visits.
    The place to get android info? No not really ,This place is a Verizon droid stomping ground lol
    07-01-11 03:20 PM
    This site has more business oriented users. Ask a question about word, excel, power point, etc... Someone will most likely reply.
    More than likely it will get unanswered on other forums. Ask something about hulu, netflix, games, etc... They would reply in record breaking speed on the other forums. I visit various forums based on the question I have in relation to its audience base.

Last edited by cdf3; 07-01-11 at 08:40 PM.
    K Bear likes this.
    07-01-11 06:45 PM
    I agree, I look here but all my nook stuff I go to XDA for.
    07-10-11 09:58 PM
    Heck, I write for Android Central and don't even come in here lol.
    07-10-11 10:01 PM
    I think the OP meant discussion and not news.
    07-11-11 12:00 PM
    This forum is more like home and I love BB so I check in. But the link to Android central at the top of the forum is pretty obvious. It's nice to be able to try different platforms and devices.
    K Bear likes this.
    07-11-11 12:16 PM
    I still use a BB, even though my daily driver is Android. Plus, I still help a lot of people when I can (BB or Android).

With many people making the switch between devices, it is a nice place to make the transition.
    07-12-11 03:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD