Added notification profile support.

This adds finer-grained support for notification tones, and groups settings into profiles,
    which can be easily switched. API support is also added, allowing configuration, and profile
    switching from another program (e.g. Tasker, Locale).

A profile represents a particular set of settings, and could be for example "Silent",
    "Office", or "Night". Each profile contains the settings for a definable set of application
    groups.

An application group represents a group of applications to which the settings should apply.
    For example "SMS" might contain "Messaging" and "Handcent".

The applications in an application group are globally defined. The notification settings for
    an application group are per-profile.

For each profile/application group you can define behaviour for lights/vibrate and sound.
    Either you can suppress, override, or leave unchanged (ie system, or app default).

Example:

Work : SMS vibrate. Ringer vibrate. Email no alert. Gmail vibrate.
    Night: SMS silent. Ringer on. Email silent. Gmail silent.

There is still a lot of work to be done here. A lot of code tidy up, javadocs, standards etc.
    Might be suitable for nightlies.

This has been on dumb Nokias for years, I'm surprised a single smartphone doesn't have it yet.

Change-Id: I9662651dd597392dfe915f8cd81d66064f00bb76
    Gerrit Code Review

Definitely glad this is being added natively as this was one of the features I missed from my 9700
    03-03-11 12:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD