If I was speaking in the past tense then it would have a "D" on the end.......genius.
    Decided that school wasn't for you after the third grade? Good call.
    08-30-10 06:43 PM
    You guys are ridiculous. lol.

I also like the tags... Someone is a genius.. rofl
    08-30-10 06:52 PM
    Decided that school wasn't for you after the third grade? Good call.
    Look Ellen/Clay Aiken I must have hit a nerve when I came at ya boy about his spelling. He even said he was just joking. So why are your panties in a bunch? I heard that g** people don't play that crap when you come at their partners.....is that why you are still acting like a *****?

Let it go homo, oh I mean homie or homegirl. Lmao
    08-30-10 07:18 PM
    ^^^ Good thing you don't need an education to "get you some of that Obama money." ROTFLMAO
    08-30-10 07:36 PM
    ^^^ Good thing you don't need an education to "get you some of that Obama money." ROTFLMAO
    Are you in this country illegally? Why do I need Obama money when I have my own?

You should be happy that your family has that nasty a$$ food market chink.

Get ya passport together before Obama and his money deports ya a$$. BODH
    08-30-10 07:47 PM
    If I was speaking in the past tense then it would have a "D" on the end.......genius.

Oh I get it......My bag yo.

I know they have laws now against discriminating against g**s.

Once again I apologize. But let me ask.....did I spell all my words right lmao.

GTFO BODH lol
    Look Ellen/Clay Aiken I must have hit a nerve when I came at ya boy about his spelling. He even said he was just joking. So why are your panties in a bunch? I heard that g** people don't play that crap when you come at their partners.....is that why you are still acting like a *****?

Are you in this country illegally? Why do I need Obama money when I have my own?

Hey boss I reported you for the last two comments. It is not necessary and hopefully you either get warned or better yet banned as you bring nothing to this forum. Quoting you so if you choose to edit your posts they will still be here for mods to see if they do come review my report.
    08-30-10 07:53 PM
    Hey boss I reported you for the last two comments. It is not necessary and hopefully you either get warned or better yet banned as you bring nothing to this forum. Quoting you so if you choose to edit your posts they will still be here for mods to see if they do come review my report.
    Oh and that other person does?

Do what you gotta do homie.
    08-30-10 07:58 PM

Was this necessary? Racial slurs and homophobic remarks? It's one thing to say this stuff to people you know (and people who might not get offended), but it is another thing to say this in an open, public forum.

This is just sad. I'm neither of the "names" you mentioned and I'm offended lol.
    08-30-10 08:58 PM
    Was this necessary? Racial slurs and homophobic remarks? It's one thing to say this stuff to people you know (and people who might not get offended), but it is another thing to say this in an open, public forum.

This is just sad. I'm neither of the "names" you mentioned and I'm offended lol.
    Lol....Didn't mean to offend you bro. But this started out as a question then went to some misunderstood joking between me and mjneid. He stated his peace, I stated mine and we moved on.

I don't know what that other persons problems or motives is.

Was it necessary what I said? Maybe, maybe not. But that person started it.

No one is looking at that, but it's cool. So I guess you are gonna report me as well? It's all good.
    08-30-10 09:29 PM
    It's all good. Enjoy staying stock. lol
    08-31-10 12:49 AM
    I'm running the stable CM6 and its great, leaps and bounds beyond RC2 and RC3 on my HTC Magic.
    08-31-10 10:58 AM
    It's all good. Enjoy staying stock. lol
    I most certainly will lol.

What's important to some isn't important to all. Cause in the end THEY ARE ALL JUST PHONES.
    08-31-10 01:21 PM

What's important to some isn't important to all. Cause in the end THEY ARE ALL JUST PHONES.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-10 01:55 PM

lol....oh let me guess......another one of your jokes right?

I have a Droid, I'm posting in the Android forum, yet I'm a troll?

To me it sounds like because I don't follow what everyone else does you and ya homie keep saying I'm a troll lmao. It's all good.

But wasn't you the one talking about everyone in your neighborhood wants to be like everyone else? So when a person has their own mind and are not with YOUR program........... I get it now. lmao

Good joke.
    08-31-10 02:40 PM
    lol....oh let me guess......another one of your jokes right?

I have a Droid, I'm posting in the Android forum, yet I'm a troll?

To me it sounds like because I don't follow what everyone else does you and ya homie keep saying I'm a troll lmao. It's all good.

But wasn't you the one talking about everyone in your neighborhood wants to be like everyone else? So when a person has their own mind and are not with YOUR program........... I get it now. lmao

Good joke.
    it was the comment "they are all just phones".... if it was "just a phone" why are you here?!

08-31-10 02:44 PM

Good joke.
    I want you to post a link to my quote where i said that...i don't want to see the
    i want to see the actual post.

i live in a neighborhood of all older people....

08-31-10 02:45 PM
    it was the comment "they are all just phones".... if it was "just a phone" why are you here?!

Last time I checked this was a PUBLIC WEBSITE. So I can come and go on here and in ANY FORUM I feel like.

All this because I asked a question and don't feel it's necessary to "follow the crowd". WOW
    08-31-10 02:59 PM
    I want you to post a link to my quote where i said that...i don't want to see the i want to see the actual post.

i live in a neighborhood of all older people....

I must have you confused with someone else. My bag.
    08-31-10 03:00 PM
    Anyways.......

CM6 is great! Leaps and bounds above what I expected after using RC2 and RC3
    08-31-10 03:15 PM
    I must have you confused with someone else. My bag.
    Paper or plastic or did you bring in a Evro Friendly reusable bag.

08-31-10 03:17 PM
    Paper or plastic or did you bring in a Evro Friendly reusable bag.

Evironment friendly reusable bag of course lol.

Now that's something I will follow the crowd on. Cause it is important.
    08-31-10 03:24 PM

I know. Different strokes for different folks.
    08-31-10 03:24 PM
    I know. Different strokes for different folks.
    That's all I'm basically saying.
    09-01-10 09:39 AM
48 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD