ok so i have a Storm 1 and was planning on the storm 2...untill i seen the droid, so i have a couple questions.

1. Will verizon be able to transfer my contacts from my BB storm to the droid? (i know they have a machine to do it but i wasnt sure if they could do it from a BB)

2. this may be a stupid question but i havent seen it talked about anywhere else. Will the droid have threaded SMS?....i was looking foward to this on the storm 2
    10-24-09 09:13 AM
    You can always use Google Sync to transfer your contacts.
    10-24-09 09:14 AM
    Yes, Verizon will be able to switch your contacts.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-09 09:29 AM
    hopefully being that this is a motorola, they have updated that terrible phone book (contact list). Six different numbers for one person, six different contacts.
    10-24-09 10:18 AM
    I wanted to give this bump because I'm also wondering if anyone knows whether or not this phone has got Threaded SMS
    11-01-09 04:29 PM
    ok so i have a Storm 1 and was planning on the storm 2...untill i seen the droid, so i have a couple questions.

1. Will verizon be able to transfer my contacts from my BB storm to the droid? (i know they have a machine to do it but i wasnt sure if they could do it from a BB)

2. this may be a stupid question but i havent seen it talked about anywhere else. Will the droid have threaded SMS?....i was looking foward to this on the storm 2
    Yes, it has threaded SMS, their is a thread that was posted earlier with a link to a free application to assist with transferring contacts, etc. from your current blackberry. I would encourage anyone interested in this phone to read thru the various post, you'll find some great video's and spec information to answer questions. Some ppl have been sharing some great information.
    11-01-09 04:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD