With the news that the N1 is coming to Verizon in the Spring, where does that leave the Incredible/Bravo?

I have been waiting to see what is coming to Verizon before deciding on getting an Eris to replace my Tour. Everyone was saying to wait until CES but now that Google has pretty much put everything out there today...

With the N1 being an HTC phone, do we think there will still be another HTC phone for Verizon in the near future? I am loving the looks of the leaked picture of the Bravo but I don't want to wait for it if it isn't coming.

What to do, what to do?
    01-05-10 02:46 PM
    I think they are one in the same. Maybe called different things on different carriers?
    01-05-10 04:18 PM
    That's what I'm afraid of. I was hoping for something that looked like the leaked Bravo and something running Sense UI.

I don't need a new phone but I want a new phone to get away from the boring BB OS.

I don't know what to do...
    01-05-10 06:52 PM
    I see you're on Verizon. Why not get a Droid? Best phone I have ever owned and it'll be getting all the updates the newer Android phones will be getting so it's a win/win situation.
    01-05-10 08:18 PM
    The N1 is running 2.1 which is way ahead of 2.0.1 right now.. Droids will get this new firmware but not until later this year. The N1 IS THE BRAVO ETC.... For verizon..

Also keep in mind that the phone is built by HTC so we may possibly see alot of HTC apps like the Flip Clock with the weather, but the weather/news app that comes with the N1 looks damn good to me!
    01-05-10 08:52 PM
    I see you're on Verizon. Why not get a Droid? Best phone I have ever owned and it'll be getting all the updates the newer Android phones will be getting so it's a win/win situation.
    The droid just feels awkward and bulky in my hand. I am a girl and even though I have bigger hands, it just feels bad to me. The Eris feels great in my hand and I like the Sense UI but I know if I get the Eris, I will be disappointed when the N1 comes. I have had a few BlackBerry devices (pearl, curve, storm, tour) and am tired of the OS, I need something fresh and new.

If I could find an Eris on the cheap, I may just bite.
    01-05-10 09:50 PM
    The N1 will not include sense, it's a true Google Android phone like the Droid, although 2.1 adds 2 additional screens.
    01-05-10 10:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD