For those that are interested, Chomp SMS can now compose/forward MMS! Was using Handcent, but I think Chomp looks better.
    12-13-09 09:38 PM
    Hmmm.... How do you like it vs Handcent? I tried Chomp before the MMS addition and it just seems that Handcent has TONS of different options vs Handcent.
    12-13-09 10:06 PM
    I like the color management features of the chat bubbles in Chomp better. Handcent has more customization in regards to how your bubbles look, but the Chomp bubbles seem to be easier to adjust the colors better. Also, with Chomp it lets you use ANY font that is installed on the phone, you don't have to download a font pack.
    12-13-09 10:09 PM
    I like the color management features of the chat bubbles in Chomp better. Handcent has more customization in regards to how your bubbles look, but the Chomp bubbles seem to be easier to adjust the colors better. Also, with Chomp it lets you use ANY font that is installed on the phone, you don't have to download a font pack.
    Did you use handcent's latest update? He changed the bubbles a little bit so it goes more across the screen now.
    12-14-09 01:59 AM
    HandCent is good in all but i always resort to SMS pop-up...
    12-14-09 07:45 AM
    Had handcent but went back to CHOMP
    12-14-09 10:59 AM
    Did you use handcent's latest update? He changed the bubbles a little bit so it goes more across the screen now.
    Actually, with the latest update I've gone back to Handcent. Chomp is nice, but it could use a little more customization and I really dig the batch mode with Handcent!
    12-19-09 09:10 PM
    how can you guys like the bubbles? i don't want iphones sms app. When chomp allows for non bubble usage, i'll return to using it. i still like the regular app over both chomp and handcent though
    12-20-09 02:26 PM
    how can you guys like the bubbles? i don't want iphones sms app. When chomp allows for non bubble usage, i'll return to using it. i still like the regular app over both chomp and handcent though
    I like the bubbles, think it is easier to follow the convo. IMO, the bubbles are not Apples, though I can see why one would think so. Even if they created the idea, it is a good one and I am not using it to minic having an iPhone.
    12-20-09 02:47 PM
    Ok So i retract my statement about HANDCENT. Yesterday, like other users, Handcent force closed 3 times in a row then proceeded to erase all my messages. It was running for for weeks with zero issues. I am using chomp now and hopefully i won't have any problems.
    12-20-09 06:16 PM
    i have 9500 storm w/verizon, may i ask where you got your app from? i'm having trouble finding it...thanks
    01-12-10 04:55 PM
    i have 9500 storm w/verizon, may i ask where you got your app from? i'm having trouble finding it...thanks
    It's for DROIDS not BB's......
    01-12-10 04:58 PM
    lol that cracks me up
    01-12-10 11:33 PM
    This is an interesting app. I was wondering though, if I download this will I get a notification from both my regular SMS and CHOMP? Would I have to disable notifications on my regular SMS or does CHOMP take care of that?

As others have said, CHOMP is an Android app not available for BB.
    01-13-10 12:55 PM
    Kill the notifications on the default app and chomp will notify you. Same with handcent.
    01-13-10 01:25 PM
    Kill the notifications on the default app and chomp will notify you. Same with handcent.
    Thanks for the info!!
    01-13-10 01:48 PM
    You may have to reboot after you adjust
    01-13-10 01:51 PM
    You may have to reboot after you adjust
    Another n00b question, would rebooting be like doing a battery pull or does turning the phone on & off work just fine?
    01-13-10 03:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD