Well.....got my Gs3 today. Freaking love it!!!
    Ended up with a case-mate. Kinda like a mini OB Commuter case. I can tell I'll be customizing this bad boy for quite some time!!!!
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    08-01-12 11:43 PM
    Well.....got my Gs3 today. Freaking love it!!!
    Ended up with a case-mate. Kinda like a mini OB Commuter case. I can tell I'll be customizing this bad boy for quite some time!!!!
    Glad that you are enjoying it. Which Casemate case are you using? I absolutely swear by my Defender. The deeply recessed camera lense cutout saved me from scratching the lense.
    jivegirl14 likes this.
    08-02-12 07:11 AM
    Glad that you are enjoying it. Which Casemate case are you using? I absolutely swear by my Defender. The deeply recessed camera lense cutout saved me from scratching the lense.
    I got the Pop Case w/a stand. I got it mainly because it gives pretty good protection and my rig still fits into a night stand charging dock.
    Seriously, I'm going to check out the OB and see if it'll fit the dock.
    The Gs3 needs a case to make it easier to hold!

Off Topic: where is the "multi-tasking" thread ???? So many things I'm discovering!!!! Switching programs/tasks is something I took for granted on the BB
    08-02-12 07:26 AM
    I got the Pop Case w/a stand. I got it mainly because it gives pretty good protection and my rig still fits into a night stand charging dock.
    Seriously, I'm going to check out the OB and see if it'll fit the dock.
    The Gs3 needs a case to make it easier to hold!

Off Topic: where is the "multi-tasking" thread ???? So many things I'm discovering!!!! Switching programs/tasks is something I took for granted on the BB
    The post about multi-tasking on the S3 is here in the S3 tips and tricks:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android...00/index9.html
    08-02-12 09:13 AM
    The post about multi-tasking on the S3 is here in the S3 tips and tricks:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android...00/index9.html
    Hey....thanks. I'll be sifting through a lot of threads.
    His phone is awesome. I just need to get used to a different way of doing things.
    08-02-12 09:24 AM
    Hey....thanks. I'll be sifting through a lot of threads.
    His phone is awesome. I just need to get used to a different way of doing things.
    It's been tough on me learning how to switch tasks the TouchWiz way and not the Sense way. I do miss switching tasks within the notification shade, but the long press on the home button is becoming second nature now.
    08-02-12 10:25 AM
    I like the long press home botton as well. I'm slowly getting things dialed in. Sitting in my truck replying to this using "neg colors" I still hate the email program tho. I'm trying Aquemail at the moment.
    08-02-12 10:42 AM
    I use Mail Droid.
    08-02-12 11:57 AM
    I use Mail Droid.
    Hey Ann......does MailDroid have unified inboxes?????
    Unified inbox and unread email count are like....the most elusive thing......
    08-02-12 05:40 PM
    Hey Ann......does MailDroid have unified inboxes?????
    Unified inbox and unread email count are like....the most elusive thing......
    Yessir!

08-02-12 06:09 PM
    I have Samsung GS3 Armor case. The white one. I usually buy about five or six cases for my phones when I buy a new phone and I get a new phone about every six months. This is by far the best case out of all of them I have ever purchased! It is well constructed in every way. The buttons are easy enough to depress but not too easy to where the keys push in your pocket. The phone is tightly fit into the case and is not going to pop out on a fall. It takes some effort to remove your phone but not rocket science.
    Last edited by Tips_on_Tricks; 05-29-13 at 04:10 PM. Reason: forgot something
    11-23-12 04:15 AM
    I prefer to carry my SGSIII with a belt clip holster, in the vertical position. I use a TPU Androidified skin from Android Central, and a Case Logic belt clip holster. The skin has a nice "gripper" feel to it.
    11-23-12 10:00 AM
    11-23-12 11:09 AM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD