I have used BB's (Curve/Bold), iPhones (3G/3GS) and the browser on the Evo is truly the best browser I have ever used.
    It loads Crackberry Forums (Full Forums Not Mobile) in seconds (No, I'm not on 4G). Way faster than my Blackberry's ever have and faster than the iPhone browser.
    Very touch responsive, still getting used to some of the features though (Such as navigating between pages, will take some getting used to).
    Loving how it beautifully renders the entire page.
    For example, when I click on my own user name (to view threads) it loads all drop down boxes effortlessly. Also loads sections within the page, "About Me" "Statistics" "Friends" and brings them up instantly when you click on it.
    By far my favorite browser thus far!
    I have yet to encounter an error or webpage it couldn't load.
    Waiting for an official release of 2.2 so I can get flash .
    06-25-10 01:12 PM
    What took you so long to come over to the dark side? :evil:

Glad you are enjoying your android experience.
    06-25-10 01:30 PM
    Lol I had to cancel with AT&T and join Sprint but it was worth it.
    06-25-10 02:13 PM
    Wait till you try the Froyo browser... It's even faster.
    06-25-10 03:14 PM
    This is almost the exact same feeling when I switched from a BB Pearl to the Droid
    06-25-10 03:45 PM
    Congrats!! you got EVO 4G.. I read your post about EVO's browsers. Do you familiar archos 5iT runs android 1.6v OS? it will runs full browser under the Specified Mobile site.
    06-25-10 05:09 PM
    I will have to agree with the OP, that the EVO browser is the best that I have ever used.
    06-27-10 12:09 PM
    Ive been loving the android browser as well. Way better than my old bb curves browser.
    06-27-10 05:58 PM
    Ive been loving the android browser as well. Way better than my old bb curves browser.
    I had a Curve and used Bolt because the BB browser was just so slow. I actually thought Bolt was alright but the Android browser definitely blows it away.
    06-27-10 06:04 PM
    That's how i feel about the droid browser and can't wait for froyo
    06-28-10 12:33 PM
    That's how i feel about the droid browser and can't wait for froyo
    If you can't wait, just root and go grab a ROM with it. They run perfectly.
    06-28-10 12:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD