So... I made this petition to bring the Moto Razr Maxx HD to Canada, you know, the recently announced phone from Motorola. Now, I made the petition because just like last year, Rogers Wireless has snagged an exclusivity deal again which pretty much means we might not see any of these announced phones on other carriers. For those not in the know, not everyone likes Rogers and/or wants to switch to them just to get a single phone.

To all my tech enthusiast, Android brothers and fellow Canucks, please check out the petition link below where I talk about things in more detail and I hope you will support and help spread the word! Hopefully by my post count you don't all take this as some mindless bot post, lol

Petition Bring the Motorola Razr Maxx HD to Canada
    09-12-12 10:51 PM
    Signed.

Now if only we had a petition for Google to make the next Nexus with the Maxx battery!!
    Plazmic Flame likes this.
    09-12-12 11:15 PM
    I thought I saw Rogers getting this phone or am I mistaken?
    Plazmic Flame likes this.
    09-12-12 11:42 PM
    Signed.

Now if only we had a petition for Google to make the next Nexus with the Maxx battery!!
    That would be the Jesus phone for sure! Haha! Thanks for supporting too!

I thought I saw Rogers getting this phone or am I mistaken?
    Rogers has snagged an exclusivity on the Razr HD, no Canadian carrier has announced the Razr Maxx yet... or none of them ever will, unless we sign the petition!!! Spread the word!
    09-13-12 06:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD