So im a long time BB user, 8310-9500-8900-8520-9700, and an i phone user but latley ive been wanting to jump the android ship but im affraid.. Has anyone else made the jump and if so how is your experience? I mostly use my device for email (mainly GMail so as long as its pushed im good), web, text, some social networking and im.. im in love with a physical keyboard but i can make due with a nice touch keyboard so thats not an issue. Also i like to theme so a customizable UI is a plus for me... (Hence why im getting tired of BB)

One more thing.. In terms of trading, how does the 9700 stack up to trade for a NexOne? Would it be a fairly even trade or am i looking at alot to boot
    Last edited by Robbeane; 04-28-10 at 07:54 PM.
    04-28-10 07:52 PM
    I'm wondering the same thing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-30-10 10:44 AM
    Dude, you better waiting for htc desire coming to att if you can. htc desire and Nexus one are same specs, but htc desire is more improvement over nexus. you can play with it if you like it or not. you can return it for full refund. what if you purchased it direct from google and not happy with nexus one. you wanted to return it, Google will charge you for restock fee.

please thinking twice..
    04-30-10 11:54 AM
    Dude, you better waiting for htc desire coming to att if you can. htc desire and Nexus one are same specs, but htc desire is more improvement over nexus. you can play with it if you like it or not. you can return it for full refund. what if you purchased it direct from google and not happy with nexus one. you wanted to return it, Google will charge you for restock fee.

please thinking twice..
    Any idea when AT&T will get the Desire? Or will they be getting it?

04-30-10 12:02 PM
    Any idea when AT&T will get the Desire? Or will they be getting it?

I suggests the wireless carrier will launch its own version of the HTC Desire in or around June. from what I've heard the latest rumors thru bloggers.
    04-30-10 12:15 PM
    I suggests the wireless carrier will launch its own version of the HTC Desire in or around June. from what I've heard the latest rumors thru bloggers.
    Thanks for the info!

04-30-10 12:19 PM
    Yes its worth it. I was a hardcore BB user for many years. Moved from the Bold 9000 to my N1. Whether you choose the N1, Desire, or even Incredible if want Verizon, any of those are vast vast improvements if you don't need the BB for work purposes (like IT regulations).

Like many BB'ers, I was very adamant about my physical keyboard, but there is also a point where the benefits and features become so great that the loss of the keyboard is no longer an issue. Now I actually prefer the virtual keyboard for the most part, the only thing its a little annoying on is when typing in passwords ect...typing is slow when you have to be precise with things like that which aren't going to be autocorrected.
    04-30-10 01:05 PM
    I will be selling my N1 pretty soon. Msg me if you're interested.
    04-30-10 03:29 PM
    I will be selling my N1 pretty soon. Msg me if you're interested.
    Dude, check out message, please!
    04-30-10 09:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD