So I am really getting tired of the blackberry software and layout of everything. They are great for business people but I have no use for all the email stuff. I am wanting to switch to an android phone and was wondering if there is any way to be able to switch phones?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-10 02:31 PM
    sure there is a way. go get a droid! ENJOY/
    05-21-10 05:57 PM
    haha easier said than done, how can i like switch from a bb to droid without having to pay full for a droid?
    05-21-10 08:42 PM
    If you are upgrade eligible, then you've got your answer. If not, you can try craigslist or an online marketplace (like Android Central). It seems like $250 is an average. When you get the phone, just go on the VZW website and enter the new IMEI/MEID and you'll be good to go. Sell the Storm 2 to help offset the Droid's cost or keep it for backup.
    05-21-10 10:48 PM
    Thanks for that idea. I was thinking about doing that but I was seeing if there was any other way around spend the money.

05-22-10 10:01 AM
    Add a line...cancel yours...buy at full retail...or um, buy it from a private party those are really the only ways if you don't have an upgrade.

05-22-10 10:28 AM
    Could I do a multi fru? Right now I'm on my third storm 2.

05-22-10 12:57 PM
    The multi fru policy doesn't exist anymore. Too many people abused the policy. Sorry.

05-22-10 01:38 PM
    yeah i switched to android as well. I looked around on ebay and the marketplace sections of forums but ended up picking up a mint condition moto droid plus accessories from craig'slist for 250. Didn't want to hassle with shipping. Good luck in your search.
    05-24-10 07:55 AM
    PM me. I just switched back to a Storm from a Droid after 4 months. Device is in great condition, it goes on Ebay tomorrow. I have a a desktop dock, and a VZW belt clip holster. If interested I have the ProClip car dock (these are two pieces one for the specific car which I am keeping and one for the device that can go with the Droid).
    05-24-10 10:45 AM
    So I am really getting tired of the blackberry software and layout of everything. They are great for business people but I have no use for all the email stuff. I am wanting to switch to an android phone and was wondering if there is any way to be able to switch phones?

Check out my site, Blackberry to Android I have not updated in a few weeks but may help you out. I plan on adding more content in the next few days.
    05-25-10 11:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD