As long as you're happy, I'm happy.

FYI, SwiftKey keyboard has a comma on the keyboard.
    You've got the best 'droid avatar of any Android user on this site.
    02-04-11 11:53 PM
    BlackBerry smartphones are just so far behind in multimedia features. I couldn't go back to it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    The Torch isn't bad for multi-media, but the Playbook's going to be a monster for that, so a lot of us will be able to keep our aging, lumbering phones for a loooooong time after we get our tablet.
    02-05-11 12:12 AM
    You've got the best 'droid avatar of any Android user on this site.
    Yes he does
    02-05-11 10:18 AM
    I was extremely hesitant to switch from blackberry after having an 8310, 9700, and a 9800.

After getting used to the virtual keyboard, I find I don't like the physical keyboard...predictive text makes texting just so dang fast.

My email comes just about as fast...I think yahoo comes in a few seconds after it would if I was using a blackberry.

I think about the only thing that any of the blackberrys were better than my
    Captivate is a louder speaker.

So for me, the Captivate handled email, texting, word/excel documents, etc as my blackberrys. However, I like gaming and the blackberrys don't have anything compared to most Androids when it comes to the gaming experience. And Android takes care of my neediness to customize my phone.

As far as intuitiveness goes, a different platform always takes a minute to get used to. But it's just as easy as any phone to pull out of the box and use.

I think when searching for a phone...don't be a brand fanatic.
    What carrier are you on and which phones do they offer?
    What do you need your phone to do?
    Which of the phones do it and does it better than the rest?
    There ya' go! That's the phone you should get.
    Last edited by kilted_thrower; 02-05-11 at 10:58 AM.
    02-05-11 10:51 AM
    The Torch isn't bad for multi-media, but the Playbook's going to be a monster for that, so a lot of us will be able to keep our aging, lumbering phones for a loooooong time after we get our tablet.
    carrying 2 devices for the win!!!

oh.. wait.. that's what most people are trying to get away from.
    02-05-11 11:32 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD