View Poll Results: Blackberry or Android ?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Blackberry all the way!

12 23.08%
  • Android for me!

31 59.62%
  • I use both!

8 15.38%
  • Whats Android?

1 1.92%
    Gotta tell you guys. When I left my wonderful little BB9700 for Android, I didn't think it would make enough of a difference to make me want to stay Android. At first I even brought back my Android device (I was having problems with it) and was using my 9700. It was then that I realized how much I missed Android and while it didn't occur to me, how much I LIKED being entertained while I also got things done. I have since gone back to Android (I now have a CLIQ XT) and I don't think I would ever go back to my BB. They're great for business (have one for work) but for my personal life, Android has it all and while it is not without its faults, it is a work in progress and getting better. I have had to do a major adjustment with the swype keyboard but I'm relatively used to it now and just need to work on speed and ease of use. Blackberry is likely to, once again, become the chosen phone of businesses but consumers for the most part are likely to grow bored with it. Oh and did I mention that I heard on the radio that iPhone was probably going to be releasing a new model this summer and likely to include Verizon and maybe Sprint? Poor BB doesn't stand a chance
    03-30-10 10:34 AM
    I use both, S2 and Droid. More & more just using the S2 for work emails. Love the droid and the ability to customize. GV works great with it to.

I have been using Swype keyboard too, and have actually gotten pretty good with it. Recently loaded a HTC IME Keyboard v19, and must say I am very impressed with it.
    03-30-10 03:20 PM
    I use both, S2 and Droid. More & more just using the S2 for work emails. Love the droid and the ability to customize. GV works great with it to.

I have been using Swype keyboard too, and have actually gotten pretty good with it. Recently loaded a HTC IME Keyboard v19, and must say I am very impressed with it.
    I started with Swype and immediately wrote it off -- hated it. I then tried Better Keyboard, Smarter Keyboard (I think that was it) and the HTC IME kb and guess what I'm using and love now? Swype!

I'm not sure what it is, but it's fun and I'm becoming pretty quick with it. It reminds me of SureType on BB. Takes some practice as well as your custom words/names being remembered and you're good to go.
    03-30-10 08:20 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD