Im looking a good twitter app paid or free?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-03-11 12:26 AM
    I use twidroid and like it, its free, just do a search in the market. The nice thing about the free apps is you can try as many as you want and just uninstall the ones not right for you.
    01-03-11 12:30 AM
    Seesmic seems okay. TweetDeck is great if you have more than one twitter account, and want to consolidate other social networking sites - Facebook, and FourSquare most notably.
    01-03-11 01:45 AM
    Tweetdeck gets my vote.

Posted from my Nexus One at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-03-11 01:52 AM
    I use twidroid and like it, its free, just do a search in the market. The nice thing about the free apps is you can try as many as you want and just uninstall the ones not right for you.
    Yep... the joy of having space and options. I actually have two twitter clients...

I actually prefer Seesmic for it's UI, but I use Tweetdeck for when I wanna make a dual post to Twitter and Facebook. Tweetdeck is also good for 4s.
    01-03-11 01:52 AM
    I've seen a lot of ppl in my timeline you Plume. I haven't tried it yet. I'ma try it out today tho.

01-03-11 08:39 AM
    +1 for TweetDeck.

I was using SocialScope on my BlackBerry. When I moved to the Mesmerize, I was looking for something similar in features to SS. So far, TweetDeck is pretty close (although it doesn't have mute or FB Page integration).
    01-03-11 09:08 AM
    +1 for tweetdeck as well i have the samsung mesmerize.
    01-03-11 09:13 AM
    Tweetdeck.

01-03-11 06:07 PM
    I'm going to try tweekdeck out now that everyone is saying it

01-03-11 07:09 PM
    i used to use touiteur (spell check) aka Plume, but tweet deck was a better choice. posting to FB and twitter in one app free'd up space
    01-03-11 11:39 PM
    +1 for Twidroid
    01-03-11 11:53 PM
    + 1 for Twitdroid. Tons of features on the free version and the live preview of web pages and pics right in the app works well.
    01-04-11 08:36 AM
    Plume all the way for me, Twidroyd is my second favorite...
    01-04-11 08:39 AM
    I tired Plune out & I'm really liking it!i

01-04-11 08:51 AM
    I tried plume/touiteur, but for some reason it would stop updating after a while... so i'm sticking with twidroyd.. love the Live Preview feature.
    01-04-11 09:10 AM
    My vote is for TweetDeck.

I use it for Twitter AND Facebook. I find the notifications to be much more reliable. It's nice to have just one app (which is free, btw) for my social networking stuff. I can also update FB and Twitter at the same time, which is pretty sweet.
    01-04-11 05:20 PM
    Just to bump this in case anyone is interested:

I just discovered Twicca. By far the best I've used so far out of all the Twitter apps. It's in the market, and still currently in beta. Been using it for a couple of days and like it. Still could use a tweak here and there, but all in all, give it a shot.
    01-10-11 04:35 PM
    Anyone use peep?? That comes pre installed on the evo?
    01-11-11 05:02 PM
    I've used just about all of them

Tweet Caster is really cool.

Tweet Deck, I didn't like it so much.

Twit Royd, I loved but I do hate that Live Profile view when your in landscape mode. I know you can turn it off, but after using Plume I just like the over all interface of the application more than Twit Royd.

Plume, Is what I'm using now. It looks and feels good. I really wish they would add tweet shrinking but besides for that I'm stuck on this app.

That is until Social Scope for Android drops. It's the only APP I really miss from my BB.
    01-12-11 12:32 PM
    I've used just about all of them

Tweet Caster is really cool.

Tweet Deck, I didn't like it so much.

Twit Royd, I loved but I do hate that Live Profile view when your in landscape mode. I know you can turn it off, but after using Plume I just like the over all interface of the application more than Twit Royd.

Plume, Is what I'm using now. It looks and feels good. I really wish they would add tweet shrinking but besides for that I'm stuck on this app.

That is until Social Scope for Android drops. It's the only APP I really miss from my BB.
    The paid version of Plume allows tweet shrinking...
    01-12-11 12:35 PM
    The paid version of Plume allows tweet shrinking...
    Oh really? I've got that version... How do you access that option? I've seen URL shrinking, but never Tweet shrinking.
    01-12-11 12:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD