What's the best facebook app for android? I downloaded some app called 'go chat' or something but it drained my battery big time so I'm deciding to to use that one but every other app has bad reviews in the market so I came here to see what people think the best facebook app for android is..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-10 08:28 PM
    the stock app that came with the phone i think is the best you will find
    11-19-10 08:35 PM
    I found Tweet Deck to be adequate. I get notifications, and can do what I need to do across the other two popular platforms - Twitter, and Four Square.
    11-19-10 09:06 PM
    What about to use the chat feature on facebook? That's what I really meant to ask. Which app is best when it comes to using the chat feature on facebook?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-10 09:09 PM
    you can get that via several IM apps. trillian, meebo, beejive etc
    11-19-10 09:12 PM
    it's a hit or miss among certain apps. I've tried IMO.IM. It did the job, but I'm not sure how good it is with battery life over sustained usage. There's Beejive, but it appears the Android version is worse than the BB version. I've yet to try ebuddy, thought it's been highly recommended.
    11-19-10 09:13 PM
    Haven't tried other facebook apps but I use the stock one.

For facebook chat just download aim and it let's you use the facebook chat.
    lssanjose likes this.
    11-20-10 06:56 AM
    Haven't tried other facebook apps but I use the stock one.

For facebook chat just download aim and it let's you use the facebook chat.
    Now, that, I didn't know.
    11-20-10 10:22 AM
    I just use the facebook mobile website...althought I do have facebook linked with my droid so I can upload photos.
    11-20-10 10:25 AM
    Facebook stock app + Trillian is the best combo imo, Trillian covers just about the whole spread when it comes to instant messengers, and the FB app is just..it's FB.
    11-21-10 05:24 AM
    The best facebook app is f-plus I get my notifications fast like the BB use to!!!
    lssanjose likes this.
    11-21-10 08:15 PM
    I just saw the app on marketplace. I'm wondering when they'll have real push notifications. It's something I'll definitely keep an eye out for.
    11-21-10 08:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD