someone know of a good browser with a nice interface

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-11 04:21 PM
    What's wrong with the stock browser?

When I had my Droid, I played around with xScope and Dolphin a bit, but always went back to the OEM one.
    01-14-11 04:25 PM
    Stock seems best to me

01-14-11 04:42 PM
    there isnt a single 3rd party browser that even compares to the stock browser.
    01-14-11 04:56 PM
    I use dolphin occasionally but usually revert back to stock

01-15-11 07:42 AM
    Stock. It's just too good.
    01-15-11 08:35 AM
    I use stock.
    01-15-11 10:04 AM
    After test driving various other browsers, I used to say Stock was still the best to use. However recently Miren Browser recently pulled me away from stock. There are many features in it I like, however; The two biggest reasons are that the zoom is more fluid, and it allows you to swipe forward and back between pages seamlessly. Tabbed browsing is the best implementation I've seen between the various browsers, and the simplicity in its UI are big factors too.
    01-15-11 10:07 AM
    After test driving various other browsers, I used to say Stock was still the best to use. However recently Miren Browser recently pulled me away from stock. There are many features in it I like, however; The two biggest reasons are that the zoom is more fluid, and it allows you to swipe forward and back between pages seamlessly. Tabbed browsing is the best implementation I've seen between the various browsers, and the simplicity in its UI are big factors too.
    I just downloaded that broswer and I am trying it out now. Having tabbed browsing is a big deal to me.
    01-15-11 10:17 AM
    Dolphin browser and skyfire work ok but I like the stock browser the best.

01-15-11 10:36 AM
    I have set Miren Browser as my default. I love it so far and can't wait to see what other tricks it had waiting for me. Tabbed browsing FTW!
    01-15-11 10:50 AM
    I have set Miren Browser as my default. I love it so far and can't wait to see what other tricks it had waiting for me. Tabbed browsing FTW!
    I've been using it a few days now, and occasionally stumble across something I hadn't noticed before (like tapping the screen after a zoom will reflow the text).
    01-15-11 10:57 AM
    I've been using it a few days now, and occasionally stumble across something I hadn't noticed before (like tapping the screen after a zoom will reflow the text).
    I really like the fact that this browser auto hide the notification bar...and you can swipe down at the top and it drops back down.
    01-15-11 11:00 AM
    What do you guys like about the stock browser versus dolphin hd? I've been using dolphin for a while and the bookmarks and tools access is just awesome.

Posted from my Motorola Droid Pro at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-15-11 02:09 PM
    Stock until our unless Mozilla can fix and get Firefox out of beta.
    01-15-11 02:17 PM
    What do you guys like about the stock browser versus dolphin hd? I've been using dolphin for a while and the bookmarks and tools access is just awesome.

Posted from my Motorola Droid Pro at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I do like Dolphin (and Skyfire even). I just tend to default to stock more often.
    01-15-11 04:00 PM
    I've been using MIREN browser all afternoon after reading about it and I must say it is really slick. I like the slide left/right for forward/back, the tabs, etc. Too early to tell how much it effects battery life. Hopefully not too badly.
    01-15-11 04:27 PM
    I've been using MIREN browser all afternoon after reading about it and I must say it is really slick. I like the slide left/right for forward/back, the tabs, etc. Too early to tell how much it effects battery life. Hopefully not too badly.
    Been trying Miren out as well. I'm not too found of the scroll back and forth by going left and right, I've done it too many times accidentally just scrolling across to read forum posts. Also, the keyboard takes up most of the screen, and to make matters worse, the text entry box doesn't automatically scroll to see what is being entered.

I do like the tabbed browsing and the onscreen refresh button though.

With a little polish this could be my browser of choice.
    01-16-11 08:36 PM
    Been trying Miren out as well. I'm not too found of the scroll back and forth by going left and right, I've done it too many times accidentally just scrolling across to read forum posts. Also, the keyboard takes up most of the screen, and to make matters worse, the text entry box doesn't automatically scroll to see what is being entered.

I do like the tabbed browsing and the onscreen refresh button though.

With a little polish this could be my browser of choice.
    Interestingly enough, MIREN seemed to use much less battery life than the stock browser does. Similar usage I got considerably more time out of the battery than normal.

Anybody else seeing this?
    01-16-11 09:00 PM
    Are you having the same problem with the text entry box not scrolling to show the cursor? Lol, it is only showing one line of text on my SwiftKey keyboard.
    01-16-11 09:12 PM
    Are you having the same problem with the text entry box not scrolling to show the cursor? Lol, it is only showing one line of text on my SwiftKey keyboard.
    I hadn't used the virtual keyboard with it yet prior to this post. I am using it now to post, and it seems to have several lines to work with, and it seems to be scrolling properly.
    01-16-11 09:22 PM
    Must be because I'm using SwiftKey keyboard then. Thanks.
    01-16-11 10:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD