How would i go about backing up my stock droid x2?
    10-01-11 10:08 AM
    Your contacts and Calendar will automatically be syced, and backed up, to your gmail account. Go to Menu, Settings, Account & Sync and make sure contacts, calendar sync is checked.

You can use Astro File Manager or Appbrain app to backup all apps.

Move document, pictures, videos, movies and all media to your SD card.
    10-01-11 10:21 AM
    You can use appSaver to back up your apps to your SDcard.
    It will save the. apk file of the apps, but not the settings.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk
    10-01-11 10:46 AM
    Your contacts and Calendar will automatically be syced, and backed up, to your gmail account. Go to Menu, Settings, Account & Sync and make sure contacts, calendar sync is checked.

You can use Astro File Manager or Appbrain app to backup all apps.

Move document, pictures, videos, movies and all media to your SD card.
    Thanks for the tip. Didn't know Astro could backup apps. Tried it with ES File Explorer, and it works also.

10-01-11 10:55 AM
    Titanium Backup will also backup apps as well as system settings. Pro version is nice because it allows you to "freeze" apps and system apps which you may not want running in the background..but don't want to uninstall.
    10-01-11 11:11 AM
    Titanium Backup will also backup apps as well as system settings. Pro version is nice because it allows you to "freeze" apps and system apps which you may not want running in the background..but don't want to uninstall.
    I was going to mention that as well, but I wasn't sure if the OP was rooted when he mentioned stock.

10-01-11 11:23 AM
    No my droid is not rooted, maybe I should look in to doing it. How do I move stuff to my sd card?
    10-01-11 03:38 PM
    No my droid is not rooted, maybe I should look in to doing it. How do I move stuff to my sd card?
    Astro will do it automatically. It will put the apps in a folder on your sdcard called backups.

10-01-11 03:49 PM
    Astro will do it automatically. It will put the apps in a folder on your sdcard called backups.

Thanks. Just downloaded Astro and now I feel much better that if something happens I can still retrive what i have saved.

Thanks again, folks.
    10-01-11 03:58 PM
    MyBackup Root works well. Nandroid back ups are probably the best way to back up every single thing though.
    10-01-11 04:08 PM
    Thanks. Just downloaded Astro and now I feel much better that if something happens I can still retrive what i have saved.

Thanks again, folks.
    Just be sure to go to Menu options > Tools > Application Manager / Backup using Astro.
    Then choose all by clicking the first check box, or each box individually for certain apps.
    After you select the backup process, it will then save them automatically.

10-01-11 04:10 PM
    Titanium backup if you're rooted.
    CWM if you want a hardcore backup.
    10-01-11 05:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD