Simply put, should I get a HTC EVO, stay with my blackberry curve 8530 or get the Samsung Galaxy S ? I'm with sprint and planning to stay with them. All opinions are welcomed.
    08-29-10 11:47 PM
    No offence, but when did people quit deciding for themselves and their own preferences?
    EVO would be MY CHOICE.
    08-29-10 11:54 PM
    Just get an Epic 4G and call it a day.
    08-29-10 11:58 PM
    No offence, but when did people quit deciding for themselves and their own preferences?
    EVO would be MY CHOICE.
    I would venture a guess that people keep posting these threads, and there seems to be a new one everyday, because it's natural for people to ask their friends and family to help them make a decision. I remember my Dad telling me that in business, you have often a Decision Maker and a Decision Influencer, so if you're selling an idea to the boss, sometimes it's a good idea to sell the DI first to help persuade the DM to accept your idea. Well, in this case, the DM is the Crackberrian trying to buy the phone and the DI is the CrackBerry community.

I have heard in Android podcasts that the EVO is extremely hard to come by. The Epic may be a better choice if the OP wants to get a phone soon.
    08-30-10 12:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD