Well I figured it would be a good idea to start a thread for those who have questions about their incredible. Everyone can help eachother out, especially if they cannot find the answer to something and since the manual is not too much help. Start firing!
    Last edited by thorvath; 05-01-10 at 03:10 PM.
    05-01-10 02:29 PM
    This is a random and unimportant question, but I'm curious:

Does this phone do the little "DROID" voice thingy like the Motorola one does? My friend has the other one and I remember hearing that quite frequently.
    05-01-10 02:52 PM
    Can anyone review the navigation with screen shots please? i'm so curious!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-10 02:56 PM
    I posted this in another thread, so I will copy....

One more small question: Why would my weather thing say a different town than the one I'm in? I live in a little town but the one it lists is even smaller than mine...it's just some little township. When I first got the phone it listed my town fine, now it won't list it. I tried to manually find it but it isn't listed (only the big cities are showing up in the search).

This isn't a big concern of mine....but they are our rivals and I hate seeing them listen on my phone.

I realize I could just use a different widget, but I don't want to...ha
    05-01-10 02:58 PM
    Here are my two...

1) Does anyone know how to access the FULL BoA website on the Incredible's default browser?

2) How do I have Pandora stream to my BlueAnt Q1 via Bluetooth? (Doesn't do it automatically)
    05-01-10 02:59 PM
    Wish I had answers to some questions, sorry! Here is another one, is there a way to have bluetooth be "automatic" instead of having to always turn it on and off? There should be a way to have the phone automatically pick up bluetooth as soon as you start the car (like my BB did). With bluetooth always on, it is consuming 23% of my battery! I looked in the "wireless and network" and "bluetooth" settings but did not see anything that could do so, just the option to have it on or off.
    05-01-10 03:04 PM
    And thus a grand titled thread! (why didn't I think of that?) lol!
    05-01-10 03:05 PM
    Any way to increase vibrate duration for incoming call or message notifications?
    05-01-10 05:35 PM

I will try to get something up this weekend. I took a trip involving car/trolley/subway and walking and it was pretty slick from start to finish (including Street View at multiple locations!
    05-01-10 05:37 PM
    If anyone knows of a clock widget that looks identical to the HTC flip but deletes the weather let me know.
    05-01-10 05:38 PM
    Isn't there already a couple of other threads where they are answering peoples questions about the Incredible?
    05-01-10 05:42 PM
    Any way to increase vibrate duration for incoming call or message notifications?
    Great question, I was wondering the same thing! What about longer notifications when off vibrate as well?
    05-01-10 08:57 PM
    Speaking of notifications, it would seem that it will continue to "notify" you until you acknowledge the message/call etc.

Anyway to stop that action? Once is plenty, thank you.
    05-01-10 09:12 PM
    Great question, I was wondering the same thing! What about longer notifications when off vibrate as well?
    check out the app missed calls, i use it to change the led color and vibration length
    05-01-10 09:33 PM
    picked up my inc to see if i could help out with some of these questions and ended up doing all other kind of stuff and playing with the phone. now i'm looking for new wallpaper. sorry! lol
    05-01-10 09:40 PM
    Does this phone do the little "DROID" voice thingy like the Motorola one does? My friend has the other one and I remember hearing that quite frequently.
    no, it doesn't. ha! i actually answered a question.
    05-01-10 09:41 PM

chrisy did you check out the other thread and my post after using it yet?
    05-01-10 09:47 PM
    when in the messages screen and press menu, what is the push msgs for/do?
    05-02-10 10:10 AM
    My question: 8gb internal card plus my 16gb microsdhc. When syncing music, can I easily sync to all 24gb at once or do I need to pick one location?

05-03-10 04:38 PM
    Has anyone noticed that when you get a mms that it gets put in as a slide show? Is there a way to change that?
    05-03-10 06:08 PM
    want to bump this to see if anyone has figured out how to change the fact that its in a slide show most the time....ty
    05-16-10 12:11 PM
    Navigation works really well and as far as changing vibration for messages try downloading handcent for your messages just make sure you disable the native notification for your phone otherwise you will get duplicate notifications.
    05-17-10 01:44 PM
    My question: 8gb internal card plus my 16gb microsdhc. When syncing music, can I easily sync to all 24gb at once or do I need to pick one location?

I believe you would have to pick a location since they are two separate drives.
    05-17-10 08:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD