So after Apple won the patent lawsuit against Samsung everyone thought it was no big deal because only old Samsung devices were on the list. Well guess what? Apple has added the Galaxy S III to the list along with other current devices.

Apple is more powerful than anyone (including you reading this post) can imagine.

Apple adds four recent Samsung devices to patent lawsuit, Galaxy S III included | PhoneDog
    09-01-12 10:20 AM
    I have a good feeling Google is gonna step in because this is ridiculous

Sent from my Nexus S 4g rockin jellybean using Tapatalk 2
    09-01-12 10:33 AM
    I have a good feeling Google is gonna step in because this is ridiculous

Sent from my Nexus S 4g rockin jellybean using Tapatalk 2
    Google is trying to avoid the Apple/Samsung lawsuit. Unless the Galaxy Nexus or stock Android gets brought in I don't think Google will show its face.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    09-01-12 10:58 AM
    It's a completely different legal matter with the newest devices versus the ones being sought to ban. And Samsung has already remedied the patent concerns with the S3 - at least most of them. Anything that remains will likely be settled out of court and through license negotiations.
    09-01-12 10:58 AM
    So there is a ban on old devices that no one wants anymore anyway or aren't even being sold anymore? Great ban.
    09-01-12 11:24 AM
    So there is a ban on old devices that no one wants anymore anyway or aren't even being sold anymore? Great ban.

If Samsung didnt care about the devices being banned they wouldnt try to fix the patent licensing on them.

Sent from my BB 9900 using the CB Forums App!
    09-02-12 01:04 PM
    The lawsuit was thrown out aka appellate court reversed the decision

Sent from my White Epic 4g Touch rockin Jellybean using Tapatalk 2
    10-24-12 02:25 PM
    yeah,,I hate to see this,I like Apple and Samsung both,but why Apple always to suit Samsung,they become the biggest competitor and rivals..what a pity
    10-29-12 07:30 AM
    @ SOSAL, Apple is going after Samsung's a fortunate!
    10-29-12 10:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD