My BB made toast. Unfortunately, my Droid does not
    LOL....but my Droid DOES make my bed
    12-13-09 08:55 PM
    i don't have a droid... but from what i read... these are minors... but is one of those little things i use everyday...
    -tasks
    -notepad
    You're right, but they both have alternatives available for free in Android Market.
    12-13-09 08:56 PM
    There are some things my BB Bold does that my Droid can't:
    My BB can take more than 5 minutes to reboot, my Droid takes about a minute. My BB has a trackball that gets dirty and jams, my Droid doesn't. -only joking. I like my BB Bold, but I like the Droid better. If the 9700 had a touch screen I may not have switched.

The downside of the Droid compared to the BB for me:
    The keypad, no comparison the BB is much better; no spell check, no BBM, poor cut and paste. Trying to select text to position the cursor for editing is as challenging as a game on the Droid.

As I have Google for email, calendar and contacts, the Droid works as good as the BB did for me on BES. For tasks and notes on the BB, I was using RexWireless software. I didn't like the built in apps on the BB for those features. On the Droid, RememberTheMilk does a pretty good job for tasks ($25/yr), but I haven't found anything as nice as IdeaMatrix for notes. I'm using Evernote now, it is ok.
    12-13-09 09:14 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD