Went from a 9900 to a Razr I, with a baby around I really wanted the water resistant protection.
    Its a decent phone, wasnt love at first sight like with my 9780, and I do still miss my 9900s keyboard, but I need something that does what I need, couldnt afford to lose features with the 9900. The cameras better, the apps are better, the features are better, everythings better but the keyboard and the trackpad.
    Very disappointed that the trackpad will be missing from BB10. IMO RIM is approaching things with a form over functionality attitude, hence the 9900 camera and battery were a step backwards from what was expected, in order to say how thin it is. BB10 adds some features, and takes away key ones that increase productivity, like the trackpad. Nothing on this planet allows fine text selection like the trackpad and keyboard combo.
    I hope BB10 will offer something worth switching to, but the truth is it will be very hard to consider dropping what has become a very productive tool for me, for what, so far, looks more like a toy.
    Still, heres hoping.
    01-15-13 04:10 AM
    If you like the track pad, download SwiftKey. The keyboard has its own dpad!
    01-15-13 05:39 PM
    Give it a while to get used to. The iPhone can take a bit but you can type very well once you get used to it. Android has the option of Swiftkey keyboard which is really good though as well. I came from BlackBerry and did just fine with the iPhone but it took me about two weeks. I had an android in between and I like it as well but I like the iPhone's keyboard better than the android keyboard, even with swiftly.

My three friends with the galaxy S3 absolutely hate the signal quality on Verizon. I also find the screen brightness very low.
    There's no such thing as a android default keyboard bro Lol smh. Android has hundreds of different keyboards to choose from and for the record I've never had better call quality than sprint and my Gnex

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus rockin 4.2.1 using Tapatalk 2
    01-16-13 10:56 AM
    I had two different Blackberry models over a 4 year period before switching to Android. My favorite keyboard is Smart Keyboard, because it has the Auto Text feature I had on my blackberry. I like the predictive text that comes with all touch screen keyboards, but Auto Text is a huge plus. I can do more on my device than I ever could on my blackberry.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2
    Greenghost likes this.
    01-17-13 05:23 PM
    I reluctantly went to Android. Never really cottoned to iOS for several reasons, many of which have been fixed, but I'm a tinkerer at heart. In my perfect world, I'd own all four major OSes!

Still stuck on Android. I've come to appreciate as the ultimate business tool (for me), and hope BB10 gives me an opportunity to check out my first love again.
    01-17-13 05:28 PM
    There's no such thing as a android default keyboard bro Lol smh. Android has hundreds of different keyboards to choose from and for the record I've never had better call quality than sprint and my Gnex

There is a default or stock Android keyboard. Most manufacturers replace it, but stock Android had a default keyboard.
    01-18-13 06:44 AM
    There is a default or stock Android keyboard. Most manufacturers replace it, but stock Android had a default keyboard.
    That's the vanilla keyboard only on asop devices and roms. That's not HTC keyboard or lgz ect.

01-18-13 11:16 AM
    I started with a Samsung Blackjack, and then a BB Bold 9000. For it's time, it was (IMHO) the best BB on the planet. I had it "blacked out", and looking good, but i wanted something a bit more customizable, without the "battery pulls". Next came the iPhone. My wife and some of my kids had the 3GS, and they convinced me to get the iPhone 4, with my upgrade. Big mistake. Less customizable, and more confined. I felt like the phone was controlling me, instead of the other way around. Now, this time, i did my homework. For me, the SGSIII, is the best phone that i've ever owned. Fast, smoothe, and super customizable. No need for me to "root", "jailbreak" or whatever. This is just my opinion folks, and i'm not trying to offend anyone.
    01-28-13 09:35 AM
    That's the vanilla keyboard only on asop devices and roms. That's not HTC keyboard or lgz ect.

But it is the stock, default Android keyboard. Unaltered Android that is.
    01-28-13 06:20 PM
    Yes it is

02-01-13 08:20 AM
    I went from a BB, to an iPhone (VERY, VERY briefly!), and then to Android. I believe I've been using Android since Fall 2010. '

iPhone just wasn't for me. At the time, it was more limited than it is now (obviously) and the one I had didn't have working MMS with T-Mobile, no tethering, etc. I'm sure the iPhone is much better now but now I am just used to the Android OS and I love it.
    02-03-13 02:07 AM
    I'm back after a terrible brain fart with iphone and android. uhhhhhh.
    04-01-13 09:08 PM
37 12