Hi guys,
    Currently I got my 9700, but I'm thinking to get the X10 in april.

I tried htc G1 iphone2G bb 8100,8120,9000,9500,storm2, well... Somehow it's hard to compare. Feel free to leave me your idea. Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-10 02:43 PM
    Hi guys,
    Currently I got my 9700, but I'm thinking to get the X10 in april.

I tried htc G1 iphone2G bb 8100,8120,9000,9500,storm2, well... Somehow it's hard to compare. Feel free to leave me your idea. Thanks

I had forgotten about that device. Hadn't heard anything about it in a long time. I kind of think it will be trumped though, by the time it comes out. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it is supposed to be released by AT&T right? Well, there are supposed to be some monster Android devices dropping on that network soon: Nexus One, Desire, Dell Mini, Aero. I think the X10 will get lost in the shuffle.
    03-22-10 02:47 PM
    The only think I don't like about some of the devices is that they are speculated to be released with Android 1.5 or 1.6. And if it's true then by the time they get the 2.1 update (if they do get it) another device will come out better than the one you got. I don't understand why keep releasing devices with the old firmware.
    03-22-10 02:56 PM
    The only think I don't like about some of the devices is that they are speculated to be released with Android 1.5 or 1.6. And if it's true then by the time they get the 2.1 update (if they do get it) another device will come out better than the one you got. I don't understand why keep releasing devices with the old firmware.
    I think a lot of them are scared they won't meet deadlines or they're trying to push their device out as fast as possible.

With 2.1, they have to do a lot more research/testing and when they do that, more often than not, they have to push their released dates back.

This is my only guess, so I could be wrong.
    03-22-10 04:39 PM
    I think a lot of them are scared they won't meet deadlines or they're trying to push their device out as fast as possible.

With 2.1, they have to do a lot more research/testing and when they do that, more often than not, they have to push their released dates back.

This is my only guess, so I could be wrong.
    I think Sony did a long time making the X10, that's why they are in android 1.6.

No wonder that larger the monitor is more attractive as X10 having 4"inches display.

03-22-10 06:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD