I won't be waiting. I have an upgrade in July and I am going with the Incredible. The Droid X is too large for me, I know some people won't mind but to me it's a mini-tablet. I won't wait for the Pro because there will always be another next great phone, after the pro there will be something else even better, it's a continuos cycle.
    06-20-10 11:39 AM
    lol im pretty sure thats never going to happen
    Well that stinks! I guess I am stuck on the best platform already then
    I am going to be a bit jealous of those droid Xers. That X is going to be the thinnest android device poppin' and that 4.3 display? HDMI outs? I bet that that phone becomes the next "big deal" until the pro gets here.
    06-20-10 12:02 PM
    Well that stinks! I guess I am stuck on the best platform already then
    I am going to be a bit jealous of those droid Xers. That X is going to be the thinnest android device poppin' and that 4.3 display? HDMI outs? I bet that that phone becomes the next "big deal" until the pro gets here.
    I try to no longer be shelfish and self centered, I am releieved sometimes from the bondage of self so u can peep my Droid Xtreme.......
    06-20-10 02:23 PM
    Does anyone know if there'll be a GSM version of the Droid Pro?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-20-10 03:41 PM
    I'm interested in the droid pro over the xtreme but I won't be getting either of those phones if moto root proofs them as rumored.
    06-20-10 04:08 PM
    I can't wait that long for the pro rofl I need android noww

06-20-10 04:37 PM
    I'm interested in the droid pro over the xtreme but I won't be getting either of those phones if moto root proofs them as rumored.
    U won't need to root. Only reason I see rooting would be to change the color of
    the notification bar. Also I after reading the specs I was kinda thinking of holding
    back but I am using my Droid as a carrot on a stick.....
    06-20-10 06:02 PM
    I think the smartest thing for me to do is to keep using my Droid until it stops getting support from Google and then I can it will definitely be time to decide for a new phone. That's what I did with my last phone (Curve 8900).

But I'd say the Droid Pro has my interest. We'll see when my upgrade comes but I'm content with my Droid right now.
    I'm going to order a droid I made up my mind. I'm going to just wait till dec to use my upgrade instead of my mothers

06-20-10 06:51 PM
    U won't need to root. Only reason I see rooting would be to change the color of
    the notification bar. Also I after reading the specs I was kinda thinking of holding
    back but I am using my Droid as a carrot on a stick.....
    ah, but rooting is more than just making the phone faster. it's also about having access to control of all settings and os configuration as we please so we can customize the phone however we want. this might mean removing bloatware from the carrier or customizing themes or using apps that require root access. plus rooting is the best part of android!

when they finally get root for the incredible () the first thing i'm doing is removing that damn cityid app and customizing my led colors based on notification. don't have any interest in overclocking since the phone is silky smooth and almost never pauses or hiccups at the stock speed with anything i throw at it.
    06-20-10 08:50 PM
    I try to no longer be shelfish and self centered, I am releieved sometimes from the bondage of self so u can peep my Droid Xtreme.......
    AN honor and a privilege sir! I am looking forward to that
    06-20-10 09:58 PM
    OK, so there are [supposedly] THREE new motorola droids coming out? Droid X, Droid 2, and Droid Pro?
    06-21-10 07:45 AM
    OK, so there are [supposedly] THREE new motorola droids coming out? Droid X, Droid 2, and Droid Pro?
    Yeeeeup X in July D2 August, and Pro end of the year.....
    06-21-10 03:27 PM
    Yeeeeup X in July D2 August, and Pro end of the year.....
    You are going to ship it to me so I can test it for a few days for you right?
    06-21-10 03:30 PM
    I hope more info leaks on this device soon. I'm not too worried about a world phone, I just want that 2Ghz processor if it's real. Otherwise I will be all over the Droid X.
    06-21-10 03:59 PM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD