I am currently using a BB Curve 8330 and considering switching to the Moto Droid, but am a little concerned about getting my work/BIS email. I love the BB for email/messaging but I am tired of the 3-4 times per day I have the pull the batter and the lack of confidence I have with their new hardware/software for the Tour/Storm 2. I might move my domain to Google Apps to get it offsite and the ability to get push email with my domain to my phone. Is anyone out their using Google Apps and what has your experience been? Is is easy to set-up? I own a small business and don't have regular IT support so I will be doing all of this myself. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,
    01-13-10 01:17 PM
    Well here is what I did. I have my own company small but it's mine....LOL in gmail i just set it up to pull from that pop acct and I get the email no prob.
    01-13-10 01:24 PM
    Thanks for the info, but here is a question for you. I have everything with my businss going through Outlook. When I am in the office I still want to be able to use Outlook to get the email from my server. If I set up Gmail to pull the email from my POP accounts will I still be able to leave it on the server so I can also pull it down on my computer from Outlook? Thanks
    01-13-10 01:27 PM
    Comin right up.....

Enabling POP - Gmail Help

It will let you keep a copy on server. So in theory shouldn't be a problem.
    Last edited by spaciorek; 01-13-10 at 01:55 PM.
    01-13-10 01:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD