I loved my storm with a passion, I would fight iPhone users about why my storm was better. Then I got the droid for my second line, and fell in love again. I love them both really.
    11-24-09 04:53 PM
    Both Droids do some things way better then the Storm. The browser alone is enough to make most switch. The Youtube app with high def is in another league over the Storm

Just for the **** of it, I fired up my Storm 1 last night and used it till this morning. Yes, the Storm is a wonderul phone that does the job. It does just about everything you could ask. To be quite honest, I think the storm one is better in many ways over the Storm 2. Like Mark Venture said" if nothing is wrong with the Storm 1, why switch"? Is that correct Mark? I ad libed a bit there.
    Anyways, once I started browsing, thats where reality sets in on the Storm. It just doesn't even come close to what the Droids do in that department. I am a heavy user with calls and data(e-mail not to high on my list as long as I get it that day). Those two features alone, are enough to keep me from any other phone for now.
    11-24-09 05:09 PM
    Read my post from today, I liked my storm but then after 5.0 official update I really liked my Storm. But after messing with the Droid I realized it's on a whole different level of goodness. I am still getting used to the phone but I must say it's not even comparable.
    Agreed ... even some of the higher 4.7 OS's made it pretty decent. The thing that I love most about my droid is how I can customize it and thats the thing the Storm was really lacking. There is a little learning curve because 1. you'd be coming from BB os and 2. the amount of things you can actually do .... but its really not bad at all. Its one of those things you have to try for a little bit because at first it can be intimidating because everything won't be there out of the box that you need (such as twitter lol) but trust me anything you need you can get. I love the marketplace .... its way ahead of app world.
    11-25-09 09:39 AM
    I like my S1. But after using the Droid. S1 is not even in the same league
    11-25-09 11:43 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD