View Poll Results: Will you be getting it?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 24.24%
  • No

13 39.39%
  • Maybe (Explain)

12 36.36%
    I'd get this phone if AT&T gets it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-10 12:52 PM
    Definitely looks interesting!

And running Android is great!!

I was looking into the Archos 5 device... but this device seems to blow the Archos out of the water (especially because of the camera AND webcam...)
    04-04-10 12:49 AM
    Definitely looks interesting!

And running Android is great!!

I was looking into the Archos 5 device... but this device seems to blow the Archos out of the water (especially because of the camera AND webcam...)
    I saw the Archos 7 announced, haven't checked out the stats yet, but either way, I think I'd trust dell with their touchscreens more.

Also, the a7 doesn't have a sim card slot for 3G connectivity. Unless I'm home or at starbucks, I'm usually not around wifi.
    04-04-10 01:48 AM
    Phone looks very cool, but I doubt it'll come to Verizon... No surprise.
    04-04-10 01:17 PM
    Phone looks very cool, but I doubt it'll come to Verizon... No surprise.

It's going to AT&T. But I'm gonna purchase it through Dell. (unlocked as an internet tablet). I was watching vids and the mini 5 was created as a tablet 1st, phone second. (and it's big for a phone).
    04-04-10 03:22 PM
    It's going to AT&T. But I'm gonna purchase it through Dell. (unlocked as an internet tablet). I was watching vids and the mini 5 was created as a tablet 1st, phone second. (and it's big for a phone).
    I know the mini 3 is going to AT&T. I haven't really heard where the mini 5 is going. Have you seen any articles stating that? If so, I'll be happy as can be. I know one tube video (official) stated they didn't know, but it'll have "3G".
    04-04-10 05:04 PM
    I know the mini 3 is going to AT&T. I haven't really heard where the mini 5 is going. Have you seen any articles stating that? If so, I'll be happy as can be. I know one tube video (official) stated they didn't know, but it'll have "3G".
    I think Engadget said something about it going to AT&T
    heres the link:
    Dell Mini 5 to be the vanguard of 'a family of tablets' -- Engadget
    04-04-10 07:25 PM
    I think Engadget said something about it going to AT&T
    heres the link:
    Dell Mini 5 to be the vanguard of 'a family of tablets' -- Engadget
    Thanks for the linkage. I really hope it's true.
    04-05-10 12:14 AM
    Thanks for the linkage. I really hope it's true.
    Of course, np.

Btw... Can you buy a phone for just wifi use that is unattached to a network? Since I really want this as more an internet tablet and still have my berry as my cell phone.
    (this would be in place of getting the Archos 5 w/ amdroid ).

04-05-10 06:40 AM
    Is there a release date for this phone yet?

04-05-10 07:21 AM
    Of course, np.

Btw... Can you buy a phone for just wifi use that is unattached to a network? Since I really want this as more an internet tablet and still have my berry as my cell phone.

Just the get iPad then. it's ready to go!
    04-05-10 01:51 PM
    Of course, np.

I believe so... that's only a guess. It's really a data device first and a phone second from the official video on the tube. The sim slot is if you need 3G coverage, which I would. This is my guess, so don't hold it against me if I'm wrong. I'll ask around though and get back to you.
    04-05-10 02:41 PM
    I believe so... that's only a guess. It's really a data device first and a phone second from the official video on the tube. The sim slot is if you need 3G coverage, which I would. This is my guess, so don't hold it against me if I'm wrong. I'll ask around though and get back to you.
    Thank you

Oh and thebignewt, the only reason I'm not going for the Ipad is because I have an Ipod touch... and honestly, I wanted to try something new haha. And I've never had an Android device... I'm not gonna give up my berry because I love BBM and other things blackberry does for me... and I'm still gonna use my ipod for music(so no need for an ipod and a supersize ipod lol)
    04-05-10 06:50 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD