New Droid Pro with BB style keyboard. Gonna be some BB switchers after this is released. BB needs to release some new high powered phones or Android is going to take more market share.
    10-06-10 12:56 AM
    10-06-10 12:59 AM
    looks like a piece of junk no way i would give up bb for that. not to mention how easy it is to hack into android os i like my info secure. everyone is jumping ship for android but they will be back once they realize there personal info is no longer secure.
    for real bro...you best stay put.....
    10-06-10 01:31 AM
    Between the Pro and the Spice, which happens to look alot like the Torch, I think RIM's gonna get a run for their money.

Sad thing is RIM has been told the last 2-3 years to start stepping up their game and they still wanna keep sticking heads in the ground like a damn Ostrich and pretend that it will all go away if they just stick with what they have.

We'll see
    10-06-10 05:25 AM
    for real bro...you best stay put.....

actually if you read up on it, google claims this android system on the Pro is secure.
    10-06-10 05:42 PM
    It definitely looks like an interesting device. I would consider it if the keyboard is as good as my BB Bold 9000 and the battery life is good. I would like to have it in my hands to see what its like.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-10 06:10 PM
    I'm not feeling that Spice at all, but the Droid Pro looks interesting
    10-06-10 07:56 PM
    actually if you read up on it, google claims this android system on the Pro is secure.
    Here's a CNN article about it.

Motorola's Droid Pro takes on BlackBerry - CNN.com
    10-07-10 06:12 AM
    This is what I have been waiting on to jump to a Droid phone. I hate BB now, and am settling with a Palm Pre until something like this came out.
    10-07-10 06:52 AM
    Can a mod combine all three Droid Pro threads?
    10-07-10 09:55 AM
    Can a mod combine all three Droid Pro threads?
    What? Are you the thread police? Why so concerned about it?

10-07-10 12:14 PM
    What? Are you the thread police? Why so concerned about it?

It does get annoying having the same conversation about the same phone in several different threads. I guess some people aren't use to it by now.
    10-07-10 12:25 PM
    Its a little repetitive to have 3 out of the first 9 threads being the exact same subject and content. Heaven forbid there be a single thread instead of 3 duplicates.
    10-07-10 12:30 PM
    It does get annoying having the same conversation about the same phone in several different threads. I guess some people aren't use to it by now.
    Agreed, but having been around here for almost two years it doesn't bother me anymore and getting the mods to respond is usually like pulling teeth, lol

10-07-10 01:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD