I like my current versions of Google Maps, Droid light, Digital Clock and KeepScreen. Don't want to take chances with the updates.

Is there a way to stop getting the update notices every couple days?
    03-23-10 08:05 PM
    i dont think so... when the notice comes up just hit clear and dont install them.
    03-23-10 08:42 PM
    What I do is keep a backup of my apps on my SD card made with Astro, or Titanium Backup.

Then when I upgrade the app, I run it to test it out, but I don't immediately back it up so it doesn't overwrite the previous version on my SD card.

If the updated app is cr@p, then I uninstall it and install the backed up old version. Then I ignore he update notices for that app.
    03-23-10 09:03 PM
    I suppose if you are really anal, you could offload a copy of all your apps to a folder on your computer. Then you could have a backup of every version of every app you had on your Droid.
    03-23-10 09:06 PM
    Seems cancel is the easiest. Thanks all
    03-23-10 10:03 PM
    you can turn off update notifications by going to the market app, press the menu key and select downloads, then press the menu key and select notifications, then select do not notify me.

i agree with making backups of your apps before you update. in many cases the developers are adding functionality or fixing bugs in the app. it's not always a bad thing to update. if you have backups then it's a no lose situation.
    03-24-10 08:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD