Hi all,

I have a friend that has a Motorola Xoom tablet that took a dump over a week ago and I am told it is bricked and all her pictures and cherished things are gone I think.

Any way to fix this tablet or is it just a coaster/
    09-04-13 09:31 AM
    While I'm going to try to draw some Android guys over here to help, you really should post up for help on our sister site, Android Central, in the Xoom forum...

http://forums.androidcentral.com/motorola-xoom/
    Scott Kenyon likes this.
    09-04-13 10:01 AM
    Hi all,

I have a friend that has a Motorola Xoom tablet that took a dump over a week ago and I am told it is bricked and all her pictures and cherished things are gone I think.

Any way to fix this tablet or is it just a coaster/
    Hey, I'm an AC Ambassador and I'll give you some help with this. Can you please provide any circumstances surrounding how this tablet is bricked? Was it during a one-click root method? Flash or a wrong ROM? Is the tablet rooted and currently rommed?
    pkcable likes this.
    09-04-13 10:40 AM
    Something else that will be useful:
    Power the tablet off, then try to restart it. When the Motorola logo turns on, wait roughly two seconds and hold volume down. This is how you enter recovery. It may take you a few tries to get the timing correct, don't give up. When you get there, select recovery navigating with the volume buttons and select it with power. When that screen comes up, take a picture and post it here.
    pkcable likes this.
    09-04-13 11:14 AM
    Looks like Scott beat me to it
    pkcable likes this.
    09-04-13 11:29 AM
    Looks like Scott beat me to it
    Feel free to help out! I have an appointment in an hour and a half. If OP comes back chime in!
    pkcable likes this.
    09-04-13 11:32 AM